Reviews for The Nine Year etc Plan
Hermitt chapter 1 . 8/18
This was brilliant. I loved it to pieces.
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 1 . 7/3
This was delightful to read! I couldn't help but picture Severus more as Alan Rickman as the Metatron. It figures that one of my favourite authors has so few fics to indulge in.
thepurplewombat chapter 1 . 5/9
This is the most Darcy wooing I have ever experienced. I nearly died laughing. Marry me
TheBookImaginarium chapter 1 . 4/23
This was too freaking adorable and funny! I especially loved the epilogue that never was, brilliant approach.
LissaDream chapter 1 . 4/7
OMG. Hilarious. I don't think I've ever laughed so much.
Sarah510 chapter 1 . 1/13
Oh my god! Severus is completely ooc but I don't care. I enjoyed reading this story it has been very entertaining and funny . I feel that it could have little bit more explanation other than just conversations. I have read too much fanfiction than it's healthy and I totally love your epilogue.
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
I loved it!
It was a very funny one shot. Their ten year plans were brilliant and I have to say Severus' seduction skills are impressive...
Your non-epilogue was a very informative piece of non-existent, almost hallucinatory writing. Well done ; )
Fox xx
palmtreehead chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Very funny, thanks for sharing
vickety chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Very funny! Thanks.
QueenMagic1917 chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
OMG! Love this one shot! You write so well, loved how you told the story almost entirely through dialogue 3
Syl chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Very clever! Had me in stitches.
ShadowsAndObscurity chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Lol hilarious and I loved the non epilogue
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
re-read it. still smiling.
:-))
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
*g*
TPalesh chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Hahahahh Ohhhh Lord. Can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. I mean, 'tidy your hair into pretty little braids an tie them all off with fairy-silk ribbons...'?! Especially love your 'not'-Epilogue.