Reviews for Old Legends Die Hard
nocthart chapter 25 . 8/14
Gosh I really loved this story! Thank you so much for sticking with it. I'm literally drowning in my feels right now. It was an emotional roller coaster but I'm glad everything fell into place in the end :) I feel like this could be it's own game! Keep up the good work :3
BlaineWeatherbee chapter 1 . 3/23
Now this isn't as much a review for the chapter as it is a review of the story in general. This is an incredible piece of writing and I believe I've read it about 4 times and fallen in love with it every time. This story inspired me to write my own LoZ FanFic for my creative writing class this year. Keep up the good work!

-Blaine Weatherbee
Axel'sChakrams8 chapter 25 . 3/27/2014
Amazing! Still one of the best stories I've ever read xD

Time does nothing to change how much I love it. It's been years, and suddenly last week I felt the desire to come back to this story. It deserves to be printed, seriously :D

Well, anyway, thanks for making my life. I will enjoy trying to put Shade's battle techniques to use against some friends of mine that love swordplay! See ya!
Axel'sChakrams8 chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
I'm back for more! Best story ever xD
Komo Pineconeseed chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
Loving the story so far. They way you describe the Twilight Realm makes me think more of Purgatory from Bayonetta, which was surprising, since I was expecting it to be more like the Dark World from A Link to the Past.
Sunny chapter 25 . 1/6/2014
This was a truly wonderful piece of work, and I hope this review fully reflects my appreciation for how much thought you've put into this. Link and Zelda are portrayed quite well; I especially liked how Zelda, the Triforce of wisdom, "fails" at school but eventually finds her time to shine. The sages were also done brilliantly, though I had hoped a little more interaction with Saria and Nabooru, but no harm done. I would just like to emphasize that Shade was BEAUTIFULLY done. It's (arguably) common knowledge that the Hero of Time suffered much more (and went though more emotionally complex trials) than the other Links in Zelda games, and Shade's character reflected that perfectly. I cried inside when I read the scene with Shade's memories. He was my absolute favorite character in your story; the amount of detail with him was amazing. The only thing that could be added is a scene when Shade goes back to his Zelda, but really, this story is strikingly close to perfection. Great work!
Finisher7119 chapter 25 . 12/9/2013
Are you going to write a second story? One that revolves around Majora's mask? You've certainly got a very good start. Maybe, instead of MM, you could use Skyward Sword, or the newest game? Link between the worlds? Or what ever it's called?
Total Romance Fan chapter 25 . 12/9/2013
Awwwww! What a lovely ending, you should make another one! Your stories are amazing! Hope to read more! Good luck!
Total Romance Fan chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
Omg! This is horrible! I hope that this will be a nightmare and not the real thing! :(
Total Romance Fan chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
Oh, I really hope tat Link will be alright so he can be with Zelda again!
Finisher7119 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Very well written. I enjoied it very much.
Y1'148 chapter 25 . 8/19/2013
Damn! You were so good at writing this fic 8D. I liked it a lot!,* tnx for entertaining me :3*
Diwieo chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
Hey fin guess what. What? We found a demenchion up for sale. Where? It's in sector 14363748,365363636.5736363626262626273839352157384 67273783.12242626463064857290060.
Diwieo chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Ok so the goddess left finally were do you think there going? Beats me probably to sector 7. Yeah they do need boyfriends. Yep
Diwieo chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Din I think we have a problem. What? Well scince this Is modern times dont they have guns? Yeah they do. So don't you think they could take out the enemy by there self. Well that would be A anticlimax then. Yep.