Reviews for Bad Angel
ninqwestilmen chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Very nice! I loved the palpable tension between the cousins, and maeglin is perfectly sketched out. The only issue I have is the end, with maeglin fulfiling his lust with others. Even if he would do so, it isn't something that other elves would consent to. All in all, nicely done!
Araloth the Random chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
This was totally awesome! Very original. Definitely going on my favourites!
Earendilion chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
What a great story! I was truly impressed by both your writing skills and the development of your characters. I've always been at a bit of a loss when it came to Maeglin and unsure what to make of him. Your interpretation of his character was remarkably unique, but also accurate, two things that are sometimes hard to execute together. It's always a good feeling to find a story worth reading! Thanks for you hard work!
Corinne chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
You've got these characters down to a T. It was really great reading something that was so well thought out!
Elfique chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
This was excellent.

I'm very glad Maeglin outgrew you!

The way you've written is much better than a pitiful figure and every action and thought is justified and followed through.

Very nicely done!
Lady MSM chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
OMG, honey, this is awesome. I loved it. Your Maeglin rocks! I'm totally adding this to my favorites list.