Reviews for Two White Knights
WS chapter 2 . 3/15/2003
Want more. You should really continue it.
Schiavona chapter 2 . 2/27/2003
Please continue this story! I like how both sides of this story are going and would like to see it continued.

Thanks for a great start to a good story.

Chris
Candika chapter 2 . 1/19/2003
I was just reading over your stories and i gotta sy i really like this one. Please update soon, i'd like to know what happens.
anonymous chapter 2 . 1/15/2003
Excellent story so far. Great to see Xander's laid back (sorta) reaction to the jump. Surprised to find that Willow an't see Sam and Al however, I would expect her to recognise possesion first rather than Buffy, even if she is the slayer, Willow is the witch and more likely to see it in my mind.
t-me chapter 2 . 5/26/2002
please please PLEASE finish this. I'm Dying to know what happens
JoeCloudheart chapter 2 . 5/22/2002
I dont normally get into crossovers but oooooooooooooooh, I like this!
Tidmag chapter 2 . 3/23/2002
Cool...hope for an update soon though.

This is really awesome of you to write.!.
Echoes of the Mind chapter 2 . 1/31/2002
I have to say this is reather interesting.
aihjah chapter 2 . 1/17/2002
Great fic you've written, with neat plot and good characters. Xander rulez! (By the way: Thank you for your review ("When two werewolves meet"), it made my day! And I'd like to read your interpretation if you ever get there:))
Malaskor chapter 2 . 11/20/2001
Cool story. Please write more. I really want to see Verbena's reacion when she sees the data Ziggy found. And when Al and Sam see their first demon... oh the fun that is possible there
hercat chapter 2 . 10/5/2001
Very well written. Keep going! What is sam there to fix? How much can Xander freak Dr. Beeks out? Love to read more.
Whisper2AScream chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
Like to thank everybody for the feedback so far. And yes, the next chapter is coming, and no, I don't know when, but t'will be soon. (I hope! *crossed fingers*)
Stephanie chapter 2 . 9/26/2001
Kinda would like to know what else is gonna happen, nope can't find more of this story under this rock, nothing under this twig here...

Well ASAP if possible.

Kinda cool so far
Ash chapter 2 . 9/24/2001
great story i luv buffy the vap slayer and quantam leap keep up the good writing _V
Sirena Farren chapter 2 . 9/23/2001
This is cool! When I first started to read this I thought it would be stupid, not because you can't write or anything, but because I hate the show Quantuam Leap or however you spell it. I really like this though. Ja