Reviews for Twisted Pleasures of Warped Minds
KyuubiMistress chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Omg I loooooove your story not only Is it sexy V&D its comical as well really really really hope you update this story
angelbankai45 chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
I thought this story was hilarious. I see its been 4 years since you last updated. maybe you quit, but if you ever come back, itd be nice if you decided to finish this.
Dead-Knight-of-Darkness chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I found this story years after its last update. And it is favorited because when I'm in need of some cracky yaoi, this comes into mind. So while I'll wait and wish, I'm gonna reread the chapters.
Darkis Shadow chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
I couldn't stop laughing at this chapter~! Write more~ D
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
please make a part 5
LightShadowsh chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
this story is holariouse. it's sad that youu don't write more chapters anymore
Barranca chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
This story was scary, but a whole lot of fun at the same time. So Dante and Vergil are going to make baby demons? And then they are going to take over the underworld. And torture the demons by making them drink from the gaudy coffee machine!
Barranca chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I almost had to die from laughter at Dante's horror from all those ungodly gay things going on at his place.
smexyforever chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
love this story !

please write more to it !
ladyccino chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
LOLOLOLOLOL. XD

wish I could write like you.

UPDATE!

IT'S BEEN A YEAR. T-T
AlucardAndHisWolfs chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
Is that the last chapter? Hope not, i still want to know more! *Cant wait*
BxLxUxExRxOxSxE chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
I'm still loving the story 'Talkin' tits' made me lol

but Ebony and Ivory need to be capitalized because it's the name of the guns
BxLxUxExRxOxSxE chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
That thingy made me laugh so hard oh good

Grammar error

-You didn't capitalize Verge in the last paragraph

and aww no yaoi yet

favrited!
Seliphra chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
XD

Yes, you shall be eaten by Krampus!

I don't mind though, this is HAWT!

*wants more*

Three cheers for killing overly-sexy-truely-ugly-demon-women!

This story is almost too funny, I had to run to the bathroom in chapter two...I now look very much forwards to the next chapter!

When do we hear Vergil's story? Oh! and um...there will be lemons...yes? *hopeful* Seems like it...stupid question I know...when will Verge top? *I just got stabbed in the brain for calling him Verge*
Seliphra chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
fighting him is more fun than Oktoberfest and strawberry sundaes.

XD I laughed at that, it is SO Dante!

This story is frickin' hilarious! And Virgil was right, they ended up just like the day they were born! ROFL

XD