Reviews for The Boys of Summer
bassoongirl14 chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
Great story so far! I hope you continue it!
Mary Lou chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
I definitely had it wrong when I had guessed that it was Beyond Birthday that was ransaking the Aiber's room. I am hoping that Roger is not dead. Light certainly handled the situation brilliantly. At least there are three fewer hostages. I am wondering what Light's plan is, but it appears that I will never know since this story has not been updated in three years. That is so sad. This is such a good story and it deserves to be finished.
Mary Lou chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
Another fun chapter! I like that you included Sayu in the story. It will do the Aiber boys good to meet someone outside of their circle. It was great fun with Ryuuzaki playing so much with them. Now you have left us with a cliffhanger. I am going to venture to say that it is Beyond Birthday. Well, I won't know until I read the next chapter, so I am off to do just that.
Mary Lou chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Another fun chapter. I love Light waking up to Ryuuzaki sitting on his bed and just watching him sleep. Creepy in a fun sort of way. I liked that Watari carried through on Mello's punishment. I am surprised that Light didn't swallow a mouthful of water upon discovering Ryuuzaki sitting on the diving board while watching him once again. It is nice that Ryuuzaki is letting his guard down enough to trust Light enough to teach him how to swim.
Mary Lou chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Wow! This was an exciting and interesting chapter. Excuse my heavy breathing. The thought of Light wearing nothing but black silk shorts just raised my blood pressure. One thing is for sure, Light sure has an interesting job. Lots going on at the Aiber residence. The dinner that Watari made sounds so delicious! Between the lusciousness that is Light and the thought of that fabulous dinner causes me to have to wipe my mouth of drool.
Mary Lou chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Well, Light held his own on his first day at work. He gave as good as he got. I feel that he has already laid the foundation of friendship with Matt by playing that game with him. Light did not get to have any interaction with Near, but I have the feeling that the way to Near's acceptance of him would be for Light to sit down and just play with Near. Mello is going to be a hard egg to crack, but I believe that if Light continues to stand up to him, he just might earn Mello's respect, although begrudgingly. Last, but not least, there is Ryuuzaki. He is going to analyze Light's blood and without his permission. Hmmm.
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Well, it looks as if Light is going to be definitely earning his wages. I have a feeling that the three boys are going to give Light a run for his money. I admit to be somewhat surprised that Light called his new employer by his name of Aiber, and not as Mr. Aiber.
fuck you legal assassin chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
fuck you you have note updated in over a year! a year!so mother fuck fuck fuck screw you! your story was shit anyway. your such a fuckin horrable writter!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_! i only want you to update to see what happans anyway! i wish you were fuckin dead!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!
Veritas4Eternity chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
Wow, I'm quite depressed that this hasn't a proper ending. It's brilliant- I love it, and I wish it was finished!
HollyJollyXmas chapter 6 . 1/17/2009
OMG this is so awesome! I love L's and Near's personalities! Please update soon.
Shadow-L-Chan chapter 6 . 10/19/2008
Wow... That was a good plot twist. I totally didn't expect it.

...

As for what the shinigami people are looking for... It could be some weapon or invention... named "A.P.P.L.E." ... something, something, Population Life Exterminator... Totally can't think right now... bleh

Oh well, penny for your thoughts.

update soon!
maria chapter 6 . 9/10/2008
cool, but what's going on?

liked the story, please update soon
Translucent Darkness chapter 6 . 9/10/2008
I'm so glad you updated! I can't wait for the next one!

Poor Light. At least L's ok.
Booji chapter 6 . 9/9/2008
Ooh, neat. I'll forgive the lack of yaoi goodness, since it IS a friendship chapter fic :)
Vuurvlieg chapter 6 . 9/9/2008
And the mean person who hasn't updated in eons is back! :P But since you've written such a cool chapter I'll forgive you (even if they are a bit ooc) :D. I wanna read mohore I wanna read mohore :D:D:D. Update soon okay? Please? Like in 5 minutes or something? It's a promise, okay? cya!