Reviews for Innocence of Childhood
GRR7997 chapter 2 . 2/23
Haha this funny! I get the feeling reading this that you have some experience with small kids, the limp noodle thing was dead on! Can't wait for chapter 2!
Hanashi o suru chapter 2 . 2/6
I don't know who to feel sorry for...Allen, or the people who have to deal with him atm xP
Ryuakilover chapter 2 . 2/5
If Allen hear that Lavi said Allen is " a hyper demon spawn " he will definitely sad
Ryuakilover chapter 1 . 2/5
Wow.. this is a good intro... it seems like Lavi will have a hard time after this
Aww... .. Allen as a toddler i can imagine that
Yuuki GB chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
how do you take 5 years to rewrite a story?
That is shitload. (0-0)
Void-chan chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Okay. Not sure how many of you will see this, but I just want to say I'm soooo sorry! For the last few years internet access has not been much of a thing I've had... But I am writing. I just moved to a new town and am hunting for a cafe with WiFi so I can repost this story. My phone will only allow me to post a review and not a story.
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 9/23/2014 its been 4 years...and I rly rly wanna read this story. If you ever do start this again (sorry, but I'm kinda doubting it), remember that little Allen has a street British accent like "What are you doing to him?" vs "Whaddya doin' ta 'im?" and he's also super snarky.
Red-Wyvern-White chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Seems interesting. I would love to read this story, so could you update soon?
Zuza chan chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
YAY.. I can't wait..

I just looveee the personality Allen had before he was with Mana.. XD
Zuza chan chapter 6 . 9/14/2010
adorable story...can't wait for you to continue
wolfpup0730 chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
loved it
afallenheart chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
Please update as soon as possible! PLEASE!
Moyashi.beansprout chapter 6 . 5/25/2010
Gaarin: -

Mizuhara: Shut. The fuck. Up.

Gaarin: ITS SO INCREDIBLY KAWAIIY PERFECT! Amazing, Void-chan-sensei! I love it!

Mizuhara: ... Are you high off any illegal drugs?

Gaarin: Is Yullen Fluff illegal?

Mizuhara: ...

Gaarin: IT SHOULD BE! (Hey, kid. Want to buy some yullen fluff?)

Mizuhara: ... Yup, you're high.
LuckyCleric chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
Mou, you need to finish this and update it!
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 6 . 3/12/2010