Reviews for A Little Squib
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I don't know whether to laugh and applaud you for your creativity, or run away screaming due to the fact that my favorite House-elves are now terrifying me with musical horror movie song parodies. Either way, this is awesome.
The QAS chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Oooookaay... *backs away slowly*
Thaliran chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Not sure what to say exept disturbing, goes to tell you never want to know whats in the food.
Technomad chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
This is so wrong...but so funny! The parody could have been better, but the idea's excellent!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
This is horrible. I love it. (whose brain supplied her with the Muppet version of "The Worst Pies in London" while watching the movie, including the cockroaches wearing spangles as the back-up dancers).
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Whoohoo! Me want some of them pies!
honeybadger42 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
LOL! Very clever and funny.
ShadowOfAShinobi chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Oh crap! Hilarious!
Abigail chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
An intriguing idea. I couldn't help but to laugh towards the end.
Kept In Spades chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Wow, you just made my day! That was Hilarious!

The “No, it has to be Slyth’rin - It's green!” part was my favorite; it just fit in so well. :)

And I can just imagine Dumbledore savoring his meat pie at a dinner one night; I think Harry and the gang would throw up all over the Gryffindor table (not that they're eating Hogwarts food anymore, hehe).

I loved it! ...Though, strangely, I find myself starving... hahaha.
bosniadovlin chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
You're just making my evening here, really.

What can I say? Really funny, never would have thought of it, and dear god it would be insanely funny if this actually happened...

Not that it would, of course...
Falling Stardust chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Fun! Does Dobb-ney have a weird black wig with a white streak that's made out of wire?
Mishi Gohiku chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I HAVE A FEELING THAT IT WAS A PRANK AND NOT REAL JUST A SONG TO PASS THE TIME. RT? BESIDES HOUSE ELVES AREN'T CANNIBALS ARE THEY?
Crysta Mayville chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Hehe... funny. Loved the books, loved the movie... I couldn't stop laughing.
lily potter chapter 1 . 5/27/2008