Reviews for The Savage
Snowy Ptarmigan chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Gosh those Englishmen were so disgusting! I really wish that they were the ones to die by the wolves.

Wonderful story, it made me cry all too hard. Uncas/Alice really deserved a happy ending in the movie. So tragic, probably one of the best movie moments I have ever seen. Ever.
Eros ex Nihilo chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
i also adore love stories, even if their perverted, but especially if their about alice and uncas. another great job!
SillyJo chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
So my name is Billie Jo, and I'm new to fanfiction, but I'm not new to reading, etc. I watched Last of the Mohicans for the first time two nights ago, and I have to say knowing how Alice and Uncas are in the movie, I absolutely love this story. My friend had been telling me about it for weeks and weeks and I finally read it. It's incredible.

Really, the only thing I'd say is wrong with it is that it was hard to really understand when it had switched minds. From the Mohican to the Americans.

Other than that I loved it. (:
scholarwriter chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Please write another chapter!
ammNIwriter chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Even with the torturing of the two main characters this story was wonderful.

You are exceptionally descriptive of the surroundings and the fight. Your descriptions are oddly poetic: 'Golden tresses with eyes that made the ocean cry with jealousy.' I say it is odd because of the violence that occurs, but this makes it link with Last of the Mohicans in another way. There is a lot of violence in the movie, yet there is also the poetic love between the two couples.

Another thing I noticed, and especially enjoyed, is how well you captured the characters of Alice and Uncas. Neither of them speaks very much in the movie and it is more spiritual their connection. You have definitely shown this in your story.

A wonderful AU!

Anna-Margaret

xx
Mackenzie chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I loved this story. I loved the AU and the plot. I loved pretty much everything about it. I've shamelessy used the word 'love' in this review a little too much. I really just don't know how to express my admiration for your writing. I look so hard for good fanfiction, but there aren't many 'Last of the Mohicans' stories, and there are only a select few that can be considered quality writing. So, thank you for posting this story and giving me an excellent read! Keep writing!
Qualia Des chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Wonderfully written! :)
Magda chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I think you tortured us more than you did them :

Why wont you write more?
Cameron chapter 1 . 9/20/2008

this is amazing

you are amazing
bridget chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
no it cant be complete

please dont let it be complete

please write more

look everyone else wants you too

please?
Vikki chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
you cant just leave us hanging like that youve gotta write more!
lucy chapter 1 . 9/14/2008