Reviews for Warriors Trailers
MuggleCreator chapter 20 . 8/1/2012
Wow. Nice stuff. I wanna read Power of Three NOW.
Wolfheart chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
In the darkest hour, the phrase barley says is without Starclan, what are you? Thats the only flaw I find in this one
wolfheart chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
Wow, I love the ending in the dangerous path. The whole trailer is really good I bet it could be made into the actual trailer. The only thing I can say is show that Tigerstar is leader of Shadow clan a bit more, but thats just my opinion. Otherwise, its a great!
SuperWriter6532 chapter 20 . 12/18/2009
It's very good. Now all we need is the Erins to decide to make it into a movie
Peridot Tears chapter 20 . 11/20/2009
Oh my, it's so awesome -w- Cool as ever. And Bluestar's last line before the title! :D

PT
whisperasweknowit chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
i only read the first one but I want to tell you that I could totaly imagine this as a real trailer, music and all :-)
Latias 24 chapter 20 . 10/21/2009
Crookedpaw's ending comment is priceless.
M-S is lazy. AGAIN chapter 20 . 10/17/2009
Hey, it's Moonstream-Sunstripe. I've reviewed before as Moonkit. Just wanted to say I'm glad you're finally getting back in the groove.

Moonstream: And Moonstream says hi! Tell her that!

She can hear you.

Moonstream: Oh...
Macey-the-Magical chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
OH MY GOD! O.O AWESOMELY AWESOME! *hits Favorites and Story Alert a thousand times* lol XD
The Immoralists chapter 9 . 9/22/2009
Another Crowfeather ending! Totally genius! Also, the cats hudling in fear from the waterfall, it basically put the crown and the dramaticness (is that a word? o well). Overall, excellent work once again! Now I have to go to bed because its ten fifty but I will review again asap! Keep up the awesomeness! (Again, a word? lol!) okay, bye!

Lionblaze's Gal
The Immoralists chapter 8 . 9/22/2009
Ha ha! Ending is priceless! Gotta love/hate Crowfeather! You picked the prefect quote!
Joysong - Swirltail chapter 19 . 9/20/2009
oh i loved this trailer! i think you summed it up pretty good...maybe you gave a bit too much away, for people who havent read the book, but its still really good! i cant wait till Omen of the Stars, and till you make a trailer for it!

GREAT JOB!
The Immoralists chapter 7 . 9/20/2009
Hey I just logged in and omigod this one is totally my favorite so far keep writing! I gotta go will review more tomorrow! bye!

P.S. You're totally awesome! *Bows down*

*Fades out all misty-like*
cuddlykittenlover chapter 6 . 9/20/2009
Ep! So awesome! I loved the ending with the five clans thing!
cuddlykittenlover chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
Ooh, awesome, I love it! Especially the "pack pack kill kill" part and the claw. Yay!