Reviews for Together
ab89us chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
This is amazing so far. Sadly I should be working on my finals so I'll favorite it here and read the rest later _

*Alyssa
Soccer-Bitch chapter 20 . 8/6/2008
great ending, to it.
nightcap chapter 20 . 8/2/2008
Yes! Wonderful story! Wonderful ending!

Thanks for the ride!
brenthforever chapter 20 . 8/2/2008
well i'm sad that its over but i understand what you mean about the work load. i barely have any time to write myself.
Maureen chapter 20 . 8/1/2008
Good ending. I enjoyed this story very much. Good Luck

Maureen
RandomTVFan30 chapter 20 . 8/1/2008
Very nice ending. It was a great story.
scrappyearnhardt chapter 20 . 8/1/2008
SouthernButterfly chapter 20 . 8/1/2008
Very, very sweet!
Vampire Reader chapter 20 . 8/1/2008
Mozel Tov to the newly married couple, and to you for completing this lovely story. May they live happily every after!
Red-Sox-LaLa chapter 20 . 8/1/2008
i adored this story, and the clubhouse, and i love the ending!
shell36799 chapter 20 . 8/1/2008
It was good.
moonjat54 chapter 20 . 8/1/2008
I have enjoyed your story immensely. I'm sorry to hear that you won't follow up with a sequel but that is just me being selfish. Good luck with school. Maybe later you will find time to give us an update on the girls. I do hope you had a wonderful trip to India. Thank you so much for the entertaining story and another view of Moonlight. Moonjat54
nightcap chapter 19 . 7/26/2008
OHh..this is an Aw...chapter!

The song was perfect and the whole scene so touching. Remembering how Josef was with Sarah makes it easy to see how he would be with the girls.

Very sweet. I can understand how you were anticipating writing it for awhile!
Lady Slone chapter 19 . 7/25/2008
Love the chapter. How's India? I bet it's beauitful.
SouthernButterfly chapter 19 . 7/25/2008
Very sweet chapter! I could imagine Josef holding his daughter and singing that lullaby.

It will be interesting to see how the situation with Mick, Beth nd Joey turns out.

Great update!