Reviews for Enigmaticness Abounds
AdamBaum chapter 6 . 11/14/2019
WAIT ! Since WHEN do we wake up after an explosion and not ask, "WHAT HAPPENED ? WHERE AM I ? WHERE IS MY WAND ?"
Piertotum Locomoter chapter 21 . 9/26/2019
Heart
Heart
Heartttttt 3333
Piertotum Locomoter chapter 20 . 9/26/2019
I love this as mush as the prequel. This is perfect! Can we be friends? ;) *love heart*
Piertotum Locomoter chapter 6 . 9/25/2019
Ha!
Piertotum Locomoter chapter 1 . 9/24/2019
Great start!
Also, 699 reviews was bothering me, so I gave you one more ;)
halbarath chapter 7 . 7/14/2019
I had a really good laugh. I thought for a second he was going to stay stuck in the vent.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/21/2019
Love the sly humor
Guest chapter 4 . 2/28/2017
Dear Draco,

I must agree with you. Men who wear hellishly ugly ties really are of questionable character. When you returned to Malfoy Manor, did you retrieve all your belongings or only a few? I'm thinking you had access to many, many non-hellaciously-ugly ties; I just hope you grabbed them all. And shoes. And your cologne. And socks that wouldn't turn your undies pink. Also, white unties. And black undies. And coats and jackets and cloaks and umbrellas.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/27/2017
Have the party at Harry's during the game
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2017
I'm still angry with Harry for so totally taking Ron's side and not fighting for Hermione's friendship. Did want to see Draco take him down a couple of pegs. Hexes would have been nice, too.

Hermione can obliviate people. Why doesn't she make her mother forget where she lives and forget any desire to ever visit her ever?

Noooo! You can't write a funny story then sequel it with something angsty-dramatical! That's just wrong.
Kelsey441 chapter 21 . 1/12/2017
No final installment, I guess?
Kelsey441 chapter 20 . 1/12/2017
I adore that proposal.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
This is so good!
delicatecherry chapter 20 . 9/14/2016
Best story ever!

You never wrote the final installment, did you? Oh well.

I suspected either Jonas or the old neighbor lady to be the mastermind. I guess I'll never know if she was.
delicatecherry chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Not as funny? Are you kidding? I was laughing through the whole first chapter!

And by the way I have never laughed at any fanfiction as much as I laughed at Her and Me! You're just too brilliant at writing humor. Or even making seriously serious situations so sarcastic they seem funny!