Reviews for Enigmaticness Abounds
femlesbean chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
Aww, Draco is so cute in the morning…
femlesbean chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
I simply adore your characters, my dear. I am also very happy I am not the only grammar Nazi/semicolon freak under the age of 50. Your dialouge is wonderful, and your story is brilliant. Thank you.
Bmarah chapter 20 . 8/13/2013
I am extremely late reading this but I couldn't help but leave a review! This is laugh out loud funny and I find your plot to be rather unique! I get extremely tired of seeing the dark and broody Draco in 99.9% of Dramione fics nowadays and yours was so refreshing! I really hope you are still writing because you are so extremely talented!
narcissalockhart chapter 20 . 8/8/2013
I don't know who you are, but I will find you and will give you a hug so tight that would make your eyes pop out because of all this merriness you have given me. I am out of words and even forgot how to write. Thank you for writing this beautifully and creatively. And I believe there are thousands of different plots you could write. Go get those and them down tiger.!
USholder chapter 21 . 5/13/2013
I love your writing style, just had to say.
euphxric chapter 20 . 3/3/2013
ahhhhhhhh seriously your vocabulary and your portrayal of Draco makes me want to I don't even know it's just too beautiful I'm going to go cry at its gorgeousness
Angelica Winterglow chapter 20 . 1/14/2013
Where is the promised sequel? :(
You are so mean
Leaving us like that
I thought you said you loved us

Alright so I am trying my best at emotional blackmail

But don't you know that if you betray your readers your are cursed with horrible coloured ties FOREVER

Well I will just go and read her and me all over again to satisfy myself till you post a sequel which you will because you don't like horrible coloured ties

Yours
Overly dramatic
Guest chapter 21 . 12/20/2012
I would just like to say that your writing is stupendous, and it is refreshing to read fics with actual grammar. I also enjoy your little appendices and such. I have also not seen Titanic, so we've got that in common!
Spunkalovely chapter 21 . 11/25/2012
This is quite fantastic. (:
LEBL9 chapter 20 . 11/5/2012
I really love this spazzy, chocolate obsessed, pop song singing, snarcastic man-child that is Draco Malfoy. Usually the epicenter of cold, dark and brooding, this 'new' Draco would probably hex old Draco's balls off for being so boring. The twisted family of Draco, Hermione and Corpse Skin (aka Sparky) fit together very well, but the prospect of the eventual offspring of these two scares me. The child(ren) will either be just as crazy as their father or be the adult in the relationship. If you were ever to make a threequel having the subject of their energetic toddler opening up a whole new world to Draco would be fun. I imagine that having a baby opened up a new sector of food to Draco...baby food.

Your witty and seemingly random dialogue made me smile, laugh, and on occasion snort. I do hope you keep writing. Especially odd romps with said witty random banter.

Thank you for making my day a little bit brighter and quite a lot more rediculous.

3 Lara
sakuradancer3 chapter 21 . 10/16/2012
Will there be more?
HiddenHayden chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
Aw! Cute! Drakie's jealous ;)
HiddenHayden chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Good idea Hermione ;)
1234randomacount1130701602413 chapter 21 . 8/28/2012
I love the wit... Even if it means that Draco is very OOC :P please continue! Although it sounds like you most likely won't :(
dcyr chapter 20 . 8/12/2012
Wonderful writing! I had to finish this and the prequel in one sitting!
711 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »