Reviews for The Perfect Day
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I've never thought about Suigetsu and Naruto together but somehow your one shot showed me they do have chemistry.

I think I've got a new OTP.
MetricCelsius chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I actually don't have words to explain how much I love this. It is so well written, the characters are perfectly in character, I wanted to punch Sasuke (which is exactly how I feel within the canon storyline) but Naruto's reactions were perfectly believable and, like I said, in character. I would have liked to see more on the relationship developing but even as is, it is so believable and easy to see things happening as they do in this story. Five stars, A and a big hug.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Loved the story!
Mirage chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I like this story, but its sad that there are not more chaps!
maybe one day you will write more chaps to this story
Mantinas chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This was really good.
Makka no hane chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I loved this. It was fantastic. I'm actually really impressed at how you were able to make me like the Sui/Naru paring. It's an unusual pairing, but now I quite like it.
Sevvus chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
i would love amulti chaptered story of this couple ohma gawd lol this was so amazing but i cant help but feel sad its not longer.. ;n;
Shining-Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
That was so cute! xD First time ever reading a pairing like that. o3o It made my heart squeal! xD lol
Brinton Twinz chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Awesome!
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Whoo~ I love this pairing! Seriously, its so cute! XD

Inumaru12
Chriscro165 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
U put too much of the character's thoughts into your stories it starts to get boring and I start to skip over parts
Kitty Seeboo chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This story was absolutely perfect in so many ways. I loved the way you portrayed Itachi as still being evil, though the manga displayed otherwise. I've never read many suinarus, seeing as though they never actually met, but I gotta admit that I like the couple now. Fantastic story should summarize everything.

~Kiwi.
xXAliceBlackXx chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
dude this is fu**in sweet! r u gonna write more?
Clow Angel chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
To be honest, I really should have read this ages ago. One, it was written by you, and two it was a pairing I had never even come close to entertaining the idea of. I can see it was for a contest, so that makes a bit more uhh... I'm not even sure what I'm trying to say anymore.

Anyway! You wrote it very well. I enjoyed it from start to finish. Everything progressed at a good pace, and nothing was rushed. That's kind of hard to do with such a strange pairing as this. Heck, authors rush things even with the usual pairings. What I'm TRYING to say is Bravo! xD
11micchi24 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
-Naruto easily formed friendship, even when the other part wasn't aware.-

This made me laugh.

Awesome fic. Gave me a warm fuzzy feeling at the end.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »