Reviews for This Is Not My Day
knight with out heart S-K chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
hey that was good!
Foxtale3 chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
OH MY GOSH! LOL! That was hilarious!
Trumpet-Geek chapter 9 . 6/22/2006
You really know how to write a hilarious Gundam Wing fic, dont ya? I snorted thru the whole thing, and my mom probably thinks I'm crazy:P
vicky chapter 9 . 2/8/2004
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! i haven't laughed this hard in ages over a story! great job!
Cruel Destiny chapter 6 . 1/26/2003
LOLOL! Dis is REALLY funny! I especially LOVE the part wen Quatre and Duo are trying to teach Heero how to hohoho... P dat was farneeee... sorry, u'll hav 2 excuse me, i'm a lil drunk from last nite... neway...Trowa was a lil too OOC tho if u dun mind me sayin but it was still realli good!

~Cruel Destiny
animechick2487 chapter 9 . 1/19/2003
Great Story! LOL Poor Heero! He would have a bad day like this! He he _ Write more!
Orange Blossom Nin chapter 9 . 9/6/2002
Must I say that this is one of the funniest gundam wing fanfics I have ever read? Ofcourse you must you just did! Oh shut up *starts fighting with herself suddenly remebers what she was here for and looks up blinking* ummmm Great fic Love the slippers part and you should definatly do the presents! Oh Lord in the mood Trowa's in who knows what his would be*shivers*
Cat chapter 8 . 3/18/2002
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed so far but I absolutely love this story! It's so hilarious. Please get the next part out soon. :D
Margot the Mad American Muggle chapter 8 . 3/18/2002
Ley chapter 8 . 3/18/2002
This is great, please continue soon. Cheers!
Lizalaroo chapter 7 . 1/13/2002
Let me tell you something! I am probably most like Heero and extremely serious, even though i am a girl. I like to spend a long time by myself at home. But no clone or the origonal of Heero Yuy could stop themselves from laughing their heads off at this story. You had me laughing the whole night, with tears streaming out of my eyes. Quatre stripping? If this gets any crazier, I swear i will die of chest pains from laughing. If you don't get the next chapter up by the end of the week, then omao koros! Any other questions? good! _ Excellent work!
Ley chapter 7 . 1/6/2002
That was great~ I loved it, that was too funny.