Reviews for Just For A Little While
LisaDouglas chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
It's raining! I'm so super jealous of them! I think it's adorable when Lisa's like "this is the roof that came with the house!" This is a cute, very quippy (especially on Jenny's part) chapter which I enjoyed very much. I hope you update again soon!
Womenreligiousfan chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
Aww Hannah is so cute. I'm cueious to see what'll hapen next.
Womenreligiousfan chapter 10 . 5/12/2012
Nice updates! Oliver is so concerned, even more so than Lisa! I think you captured Jenny's feelings well.
LisaDouglas chapter 9 . 3/23/2012
Jenny really is growing up! It's funny to see Oliver in the concerned/confused/possibly over protective father-figure of a teen girl role! And I loved Lisa in this chapter. This particular line was perfectly in keeping with her character and the show it's self:

"I think I remember vhen her mother did that," she said with a small smile. The smile then quickly faded. "Of course, I remember vhen I did that also."

I could just see Lisa kind of nodding to herself in the way she does when she says stuff like that!

I'm so sorry it's taken me this long to review! You're always such a good reviewer for me. Hope all is well and you update with a new chapter soon. I'm hoping/thinking another Lisa-Jenny talk. I bet Lisa's going to have a lot of interesting/confusing advice to give to her niece!...And thank you for the offer of your help with the Hungarian, I'll let you know!
LisaDouglas chapter 7 . 10/10/2011
Great chapter! I'm anxious to see how the drive in movie goes...I have a feeling Oliver's over protective nature will probably come out. Most of all, I'm looking forward to see how Lisa and Oliver's conversation will go! :) Update soon!
LisaDouglas chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
That's cute! Oliver is so protective and sweet. And of course Lisa would be more of a girlfriend than a mother-figure when it comes to dating! Can't wait to read more. And that's cool that you've integrated Hungarian into the story, I plan on doing that as well.
LisaDouglas chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
I wondered when this was coming! Awe, so cute! She's got a date! Can't wait to see what happens next. Oliver is so protective and cute when he's angry!
Womenreligiousfan chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
Very cute!
LisaDouglas chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Hope you write more soon!
Womenreligiousfan chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Glad to see an update!
LisaDouglas chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
It's been a while. Please write more of this! :)
emjay79 chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
Fun reading so far! Hope there is more soon:)
Ah chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Why doesn't Pamela talk anything like Lisa? They're supposed to be sisters who grew up together!
csimouse chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
Very nice! Thanks for updating!
csimouse chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I would love to see this updated. I know it has been over two years since it was posted. But, I liked the idea for this.