Reviews for Cold Heart, Warm Touch
DanaO1230 chapter 23 . 6/28/2009
omg it's fini! JE SUIS TRES CONTENTE! traslation i am very happy mostly because in most stories cena gets the girl n i dont like cena that much cuz his gimmik is very gay! :( this is my last review for this story! i wanna cry but i must do this. so long, goodbye and taylor launter is one hot taco!

great story i love you!
Rhodes Princess chapter 23 . 6/23/2009
amazing story!
schmackie chapter 23 . 6/21/2009
i am angry that you ended the story but i really like the ending. its the perfect ending to a great story. i love this. its fantastic.
Christal-R chapter 23 . 6/20/2009
I've been waiting for this last chapter...and it's here!

Yay they're finally together! I loved how you ended it.

Awesome job and congrats on finishing it! I really, really enjoyed reading this. :D
Thee Britty chapter 23 . 6/20/2009
EFF YEAH!

WHO WOULD WANT TO MARRY THAT STUPID MONKEY MAN? NOBODY!

I hate John. I love Randy.

OMG I GOT THE NEW WWE MAGAZINE AND GUESS WHO IS ON THE FRONT COVER? NONE OTHER THAN RANDY ORTON HIMSELF. I about died. He looks yummy on it.

Mhm.

Anyways. I love this story. Love love love it.

I wish it hadn't ended but it had to :(.

Love love love it!

Lubs, Y
xAngelofHardyx chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
read chapter 1 of cold heart warm touch

really good looking forward to chapter 2
RKO.I.F chapter 23 . 6/20/2009
yay! I loved this chapter! Im so sad tos ee the story end because this is like one of my favorite stories but I loved it never the less!
Anonymus chapter 22 . 6/10/2009
Brilliant, absoultely brilliant! I love the way you captured Maria :). Please do the last chapter soon, I can't wait to read it:). Thanks:)
iRocka chapter 22 . 6/4/2009
i have never been a huge fan of randymaria. but hey, you got me reconsidering. update please.
theblueberrymuffinatorrr chapter 22 . 5/26/2009
I love it! Please update :D
Croyant chapter 22 . 5/25/2009
It was awesome ,I want to see whats next,I love it and I hope the next one will be up soon

Im a Mandy Fan too an I have a fanfic called Revenge Leads to Loveand I hope you read it and review it please
RKO.I.F chapter 22 . 5/18/2009
YAY! I loved this chapter! I thought it was great!
DanaO1230 chapter 22 . 5/17/2009
that idiot better go and ask him next chapter why not to marry him! shes not an idiot im just shocked that SHE would marry cena. well i just hope randy and she end up together. update soon please!
Ashtyn Cena-Orton chapter 22 . 5/17/2009
Great update! Can't wait to see how this story ends. Randy and Maria deserve to be together. They love each other.
XmarX chapter 22 . 5/17/2009
update soon please, i hope randy and maria get together
236 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »