Reviews for Despotic, Quixotic and Everlasting
floating on clouds above chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
This is one of my favorites!
floating on clouds above chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
Sweet! (:
floating on clouds above chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
I love this one! (:
floating on clouds above chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
I love it! (:
floating on clouds above chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Aw, this was really cute! (:
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Lovely chapter!
Emmy chapter 16 . 8/6/2012
You had me giggling and reminiscing on the good old days all through chapter 16. I love the new rambunctious team that is so similar to team 7. I can't wait to read more! I love how this represents some of the thoughts That may have been going through Kakashi's head as he prepared to take on the three troublesome ninja we have watched grow. It's sort of like a coming full circle feel all the while funny and lightharted.
Emmy chapter 16 . 8/6/2012
You had me giggling and reminiscing on the old days all throughout chapter 16. I loved it and can't wait to read more. The new young characters so similar to team seven makes my heart warm and all giddy to see sort of what Kakashi could have been thinking while taking on the troublesome trio we all know.
JinnySkeans chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
Really excellent continuation of what was started in a prior chapter!

I like that it goes a little deeper into Sakura's perspective and you get to see more about Sasuke as well. You did a great job describing Sakura's appearance, and how her looks detract from her rather serious profession. And you described her through Sasuke's perspective, which is difficult because boys never know how to describe girls, but you pulled it off beautifully.

I liked Shikamaru's character in this as well as Naruto's and Kakashi's. You kept them true to their manga counterparts and that's a difficult thing to do!

Each chapter is unique and impeccably written. I'm excited to read more :)
JinnySkeans chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
I think the Tsunade-influenced side of Sakura came through beautifully! Of course the traits of her friends and teachers would rub off on her to some extent; I like the idea of Sakura going wild, since she's usually portrayed as so responsible and even a little uptight.

I didn't expect the appearance of Team Taka, but I liked their inclusion all the time. We never really got to see how Suigetsu, Juugo, and Karin would have reacted to Sakura's unexpected presence, but I feel like you captured their reactions perfectly.

Excited for this one, too! You're on a roll, gurrrrl.
JinnySkeans chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Throughout each drabble, I really like your portrayal of Tsunade as Sakura's mentor, mother figure, and confidante. It's one of the relationships that isn't explored as thoroughly in the manga as I feel it should be, but one of the most significant to the story. Tsunade helped Sakura evolve into a strong kunoichi and a skilled medic-nin; she is more relevant to Sakura's development later in the series than even Sasuke or Naruto are. I like how you take the time to explore Tsunade's connection with Sakura, even in an AU story like this.

I like where this is going so far! You did a great job painting Sakura as a new but determined character, and even though she's not yet comfortable in her surroundings, she's got enough of a backbone to stand up to Sasuke and catch him off-guard. I like that dynamic, I'm curious to see what you do with it next.

You're an amazing writer, and this was an amazing chapter! Thank you! :)
JinnySkeans chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Another exciting prospective idea! This story started off good and looks to be getting even better!

I love Sasuke's attitude, and his condescending manner of speaking to Neji, who had no choice but to take it. It's Sasuke's character perfectly, his arrogance and proclivity towards provoking others he views as beneath him. And I love how all of that is discarded when he knows Sakura needs him.

Another well-written, original chapter :) Thanks for sharing!
JinnySkeans chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
What an intriguing idea!

Most of us want to believe that Sakura would never betray Konoha for Sasuke, and that he'd come back beore that was even an option. But this is a conceivable, well-written idea that I don't think I've seen before: the concept of Sakura throwing away absolutely everything for Sasuke.

I loved how you wrote Tsunade's relationship with Sakura, how she was so extremely disappointed in her decision and her anger at Sakura's comparison of Sasuke to Dan, but how she ultimately understood Sakura's motivation. It's Tsunade to a T.

This is a wonderful story so far, I'm excited to see what happens next :) Thank you for sharing!

xoxo Daisy :)
Guest chapter 22 . 6/27/2012
Sad but realistic, I love this :)
Curious6 chapter 19 . 6/27/2012
I like the theme for this one :) You really know how to end your stories.
396 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »