Reviews for Despotic, Quixotic and Everlasting
Laura-chan chapter 5 . 3/13/2008
I'm falling in love with this mini-plot too :D *squeals* You just HAVE to continue it! I really ADORE the way you write :D
imanokie01 chapter 5 . 3/13/2008
I love this mini plot. Very fun to read. :)
rhaize chapter 5 . 3/12/2008
a little short but pretty good nonetheless :)
Miko-chan chapter 5 . 3/12/2008
OMGE! SHE UPDATED!

I'm quite excited that you expanded the Ward 7 universe. It's very intriguing and I really love at how you write this kind of things.

I love how Sasuke abused Naruto on his black sports car. Sasuke's quite a talented driver. *SQUE*

Truly, I am amazed with your descriptions. They are very well-detailed. And I am very amused that Sasuke now stalks, er, protects the young doctor who captured his attention.

(And Fealty is going to be updated soon too! I'm so happy!)

Um, I know that I might be crowding you...but can I ask again for your YM account? Please? *glomps you* Thankyouverymuch!
Dana chapter 4 . 3/10/2008
Please please PLEASE continue this! There are too many possibilities to just let it go. And Sakura stumbling upon Team Hebi is my favourite :P

You're an amazing writer, you know? So thanks for your intriquing plots!
ohthatsmyname chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
YAR! can't wait for more
Roses of Sharon chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
Ooh, well... Ouch, much, Suigetsu?
imanokie01 chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
AH. Oh sorry that was just too good. Gotta love Sakura's mad gambling skillz. LOL That was just too funny. Wonder how she's going ot get out of this one. :)
Laura-chan chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS ONE *_* it was evil of you, leaving me like that, I'd love to see the others' reaction to Sakura
rhaize chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
i like this storyline, sakura seems fun :D and sasuke well he always seems pretty hot in yer stories haha
TeenageCrisis chapter 2 . 3/4/2008
FINALLY! why is it that almost all the ff's that someone has a baby, it turns out to be a girl? THANK YOU so much for making the baby a boy..i mean yeh sure girls are cute but people making the babies in their fanfiction a girl is getting really overrated.
Laura-chan chapter 3 . 3/4/2008
Oh, I LOVED IT :D You better continue this one, I need to read more SasuSaku interaction ;)
imanokie01 chapter 3 . 3/4/2008
That was great. Love that she didn't totally swoon over Sasuke. Great fic. :)
sexyinumama chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
lovey! ooh, the first chapter nearly scared me...not badly though, but it was intense... 2nd chapter was fluffilicious...but u neva insult tenten to neji's face,man!
Roses of Sharon chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
Been trying to bar myself from fanfiction as a result of a rather devestating report card, but, as you see, it didn't work.

Thought that is why I didn't review the first drabble. Which I loved, by the way.

And though this one's really great, too, I think I liked the angstiness of the first better. This one's just so... unoriginal?
395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 Next »