Reviews for Despotic, Quixotic and Everlasting
Curious6 chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
Askdjhaskjd this is an amazing idea, please continue it! It's like The Walking Dead. And you've had so many ideas up until now that I was wondering what you would come up with next, and this is great! :D
Curious6 chapter 16 . 6/27/2012
Haha love this one! Very cute idea.
Pepper chapter 11 . 6/27/2012
Love this! You can put them in any and every situation and make it good!
Kami-SamanoShukusen chapter 12 . 5/13/2012
I spelled Paparazzi wrong.
Kami-SamanoShukusen chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
This chapter is FANTASTIC. XD You gotta love the Papparazzi, huh? They make the best headlines...they're a bit true too. -
Protozoa chapter 17 . 4/20/2012
I've never really been all that fond of zombie stories...but this one I loved! I do hope you continue it. I liked how the way Sakura survived was more through resourcefulness than fighting, sometimes I find that people overdo the fighting scenes with zombies, making them too epic to be realistic. You did a really good job with this!
chronicxxinsanity chapter 9 . 1/19/2012
For some reason, until you mentioned it was Sasuke I thought it was Itachi. XD Still, it's great either way. :)
chronicxxinsanity chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
This is cute, and I love how you keep Sasuke in character. I can't quite figure out why this is titled Wild Horses, though.
chronicxxinsanity chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Wonderful! I usually try and give out as much constructive criticism as I can, but only one thing came up. How did Sakura learn about Dan? From what I can tell from the manga/anime, that was well before her time and it seems like a painful thing for Tsunade to bring up in a conversation with her student. Anyway, that was (literally) the only thing I could find. :)
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW. So wonderfully flufftastic! My heart is singing in glee xD
mililli chapter 18 . 12/18/2011
Loved it!
mililli chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
Wow, I really loved this! Would have loved to read more
yamada.chibi chapter 22 . 11/2/2011
Woow...i really like the concept of this one and the next one...very interesting...you should develop the idea and make it a multi-chapter story...i for one would be thrilled to read it...it's just an idea...but i think you should really really do it...
6hIkaRi6 chapter 14 . 10/22/2011
Just wondering but... aren't there meant to be disclaimers so your story won't be taken down? Just noticed this.
6hIkaRi6 chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
Wow! I've never read anything like this! It's nice to see a story filled with short stories, and that they're all different and amusing in their own way!
395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »