Reviews for Despotic, Quixotic and Everlasting
shasa chapter 23 . 10/10/2011
I love this universe that you've created! It's one of my favorites in D,Q, and E. (: I took it upon myself to make an acronym for it...hope you don't mind. :D

The ending makes me a little apprehensive... does this mean that the story for this setting is over? Please tell me it isn't so!

As usual this is greatttt workk 3 3

-shasa
FlowersN'stars chapter 23 . 9/20/2011
I also love this !verse :) write more of this please!
FlowersN'stars chapter 21 . 9/20/2011
Beautiful emotional descriptions. You have an amazing writing talent girl ;)
AalborgDanmark chapter 23 . 9/18/2011
Amazing, really like your writing style:)
jellybeansinabottle chapter 23 . 9/18/2011
So cant wait for more from this AU! 3 Love love love!
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 23 . 9/18/2011
Uhm...I think I kinda agree with iknowyurflamretardent, don't get me wrong. I think this verse is good, it really is. I just don't really see Sasuke and Sakura's personalities in it and then it turns out all boring. If it were not Sasuke and Sakura leading this though, I may have found it well written. :)) AUs with modern stuff never really did sit well with me with all the cellphones and drinking and stuff. It would be good if you separated the AU and Canon drabbles.

But still, write where your heart is and don't get pressured by us readers because you can't please everyone right? And if you try, writing will just get less interesting. Besides, you put your hard work in it so readers who are only reading don't really have the right to complain about what you love writing about. :))

(: Ganbatte! :)
running.on.impulse chapter 23 . 9/16/2011
Very well written, as always. Little disappointed with the end, but sometimes with pairings, you need to leave a little give for readers to want more, so I understand your reasoning. Hope to read some continuations from this! :)
MyUsedRomance chapter 23 . 9/16/2011
fantastic. i'm loving this !verse, too. great work. :)
iknowyurflamretardent chapter 23 . 9/16/2011
You should separate your in-canon and au drabbles-I'm pretty sure this stuff started out with in-canon stuff.

All the long descriptions of music and clothes and stuff is kind of boring. There's not enough dialogue but then, the last stuff you had with this iverse, the dialogue was dull. I know you're excited about writing this, but Sasuke seems like a overprotective, emo wimp. It lacks any interesting plot or storyline, like your older writings, but I'm sure lots of younger kids will like it with all the glitter and glitz and they'll praise it to heaven, but I will not bullsh%t you. Sakura seems like a wasted space here-no personality at all, unless it's just supposed to be a druggie loser or something. It's like you took a miley sirus concert and stuck Naruto characters in it.

Sorry if it seems harsh, I'm trying to be honest, you write well. Love your older, in-canon and unfinished work.

I absolutely think you should just make up your own characters for this AU stuff instead of falling back on someone else's, then it would sound more believable-you have the talent to do it and the fan base, you should just go for it, you'll grow as a writer if you step out of your comfort zone. Good luck.

Feel free to delete this if you want. I understand-it's not what you want to hear and others will throw a fit about seeing it- but at least I was honest and didnt just say, update!

I won't go back to see what others said because I don't read others reviews-they can say whatever they want about me, it won't matter.

Don't worry, I probably won't be back to review any more of this story.

One and out is enough.

Ja ne.
apenny12 chapter 23 . 9/16/2011
The different writing style fits Sasuke's somewhat...irratic personality. I can only imagine his thoughts would be the same way. Loved this chapter and can't wait for the next two!
Princess Ren chapter 23 . 9/15/2011
Awesome! I want more from this plot... SO what will Sasuke do now?
Blue Aidelle chapter 23 . 9/15/2011
please update soooon!

I love this plot.

It's soooooo very interesting and well written!
GreenRose916 chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
The whole "remove headband when gambling for konohas name-sake" killed me. could not stop laughing. this was a fun Drabble i really enjoyed reading it!
Mokimoki-chan chapter 22 . 9/10/2011
Lol emotionally constipated body guard. Love ur song choices(;
Tukiko K chapter 22 . 9/5/2011
They belong together. The end.
395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »