Reviews for Family Portrait
Master of 2 chapter 1 . 7/8
This is the best fanfic I have ever read! Everything is just so perfect about it! It may be the best piece of literature I have every read! I would really love an ending if you had time (I know this hasn't been updated in a while) but it would really make me and many other people very happy! Thank you for providing us this amazing work!
HufflepuffCat chapter 17 . 5/1
Please, please continue this story!
AnimeGoddess1502 chapter 17 . 3/9
Please, please, PLEASE update this story! It's been years since you did, and I love this story to bits already? Pretty please? :3
Boo chapter 17 . 8/11/2015
Finish please I beg you
FlamingReaper chapter 17 . 7/30/2015
Please right more, its a great story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Goku should have been hated by Chi-Chi
Aceheroic chapter 17 . 7/6/2015
Well i guess the story was great. Wished it would have an ending though. 8/10
SHIPPER OF ANIME chapter 17 . 3/7/2015
please please PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY!(is it weird i'm saying what i'm typing, or is it just me who thinks it's weird?) Do you like happy faces :) _ *-* hehehehehehehe
Guest chapter 5 . 1/15/2015
Actually Goku always swore since he was a kid.
Emmy2710 chapter 17 . 10/6/2014
Incrivel!Atualize em breve,por favor!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/25/2014
You really should continue this I love the plot and everything else about it hope you continue!
KTDLover chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
This story is absolutely incredible, and it's a shame that you never continued it.
Still, I'm glad I read this story, and if the day comes where you decide to update it, however unlikely that event may be, then I look forward to reading more.
Jastra chapter 17 . 1/4/2014
Hi there, I love your story especially the fighting scenes are really well written. Do you end your story or do you want to abandon it? I would love to read the ending...
Pizzadude5665 chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
hahahah frieza and cell
Guest chapter 17 . 11/19/2013
Radditz is a good uncle in this chapter yeah and you should make 18 daughter tell goku when she soar gohan and goten oh yeah good story yeah