Reviews for Family Portrait
Rogue saiyan chapter 17 . 3/31
*turns ssjbss* make more or *makes a energy blast* I'll blow up everything
BlueStar19 chapter 17 . 3/21
Really great chapter. But more please. I want to see the reunion of Piccolo and Gohan so badly. Don't really care for Kakarot or Chi-Chi. I just want to see Piccolo having Gohan back in his life. I can even offer ideas. Just please update.
More please. It's really good. I want to see Piccolo and Gohan reunited please. I'm dying for it. I can give ideas too. Just please update.
DBZ GIRL 1 chapter 17 . 1/24
I'M LOVING IT, BUT WHERES THE REST IT'S GOING REALLY GOOD. PLZ PLZ PLZ WRIGHT THE REST.
Master of 2 chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
This is the best fanfic I have ever read! Everything is just so perfect about it! It may be the best piece of literature I have every read! I would really love an ending if you had time (I know this hasn't been updated in a while) but it would really make me and many other people very happy! Thank you for providing us this amazing work!
Paige the Hufflepuff chapter 17 . 5/1/2016
Please, please continue this story!
AnimeGoddess1502 chapter 17 . 3/9/2016
Please, please, PLEASE update this story! It's been years since you did, and I love this story to bits already? Pretty please? :3
Boo chapter 17 . 8/11/2015
Finish please I beg you
FlamingReaper chapter 17 . 7/30/2015
Please right more, its a great story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Goku should have been hated by Chi-Chi
Aceheroic chapter 17 . 7/6/2015
Well i guess the story was great. Wished it would have an ending though. 8/10
SHIPPER OF ANIME chapter 17 . 3/7/2015
please please PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY!(is it weird i'm saying what i'm typing, or is it just me who thinks it's weird?) Do you like happy faces :) _ *-* hehehehehehehe
Guest chapter 5 . 1/15/2015
Actually Goku always swore since he was a kid.
Emmy2710 chapter 17 . 10/6/2014
Incrivel!Atualize em breve,por favor!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/25/2014
You really should continue this I love the plot and everything else about it hope you continue!