Reviews for The Invasion of Earth
Edgeofdoom chapter 10 . 6/12/2020
Oh thank god
Edgeofdoom chapter 10 . 6/12/2020
Wait wait wait noooooo please tell me he's out flying when that happens
Rogue Survivor chapter 33 . 1/20/2019
I don't understand why the shotgun is so terrible for 'small, numerous targets.' The UNSC doesn't use slugs, they use shot... which is designed to hunt birds, squirrels, etc. One shotgun shell would be devastating to a group of infection forms.
bladefax chapter 1 . 2/8/2018
Yep I had missed the first couple of stories somewhere. Took care of that last night. Keep up the wonderful writing.
Natman717 chapter 46 . 9/25/2017
Great story once again, don't really have anything to comment but great job.
greedy917 chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
im a little late picking up this series, but I truly loved the first story and I'm starting the second one now.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2017
So i started with the second story of the cooper series today. And well what do i see, she is in Austria right at the beginning :D
Seems like the damn Covenant is also interested into attacking my native country! :p
But seriously, this is the first halo story i've ever read were my country is mentioned. That's just great!
ShadowKitty252 chapter 42 . 10/16/2015
Well that was fun, you had me upset then super happy then numb.

Will...is one lucky son of bitch.
ShadowKitty252 chapter 27 . 10/16/2015
No! I liked Schaeffer...please tell me he lives! ...Actually, don't that'd spoiler it
ShadowKitty252 chapter 22 . 10/15/2015
I have to ask, I know the timeline is a little skewed in the first couple of installments, but does this take place after the Prophet of Regret fled to Delta Halo, after Tartarus was killed or before Halo 2?
DraggyX2 chapter 46 . 10/10/2015
Fourteen huh... 12 years almost... dang mia, thats a long road you got there, well atleast you dint stop at 3... or 5 :D looking forward to the rest of it, wonderful work.

P.S: you killed samy :(
Wolverineray96 chapter 26 . 9/28/2015
Spartans never die.
ShadowKitty252 chapter 11 . 8/30/2015
My Halo nerd is screaming at the deviation from the timeline xD But it's good, I am enjoying it!
ShadowKitty252 chapter 9 . 8/5/2015
I thought the Covenant invaded Earth in October 2552?

Regardless, I'm enjoying this more than the first one!
Max chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
One of the best series I ve read on this website and I have read a lot