Reviews for Don't Stop the Feeling
Keep Calm And Sing chapter 26 . 6/16/2014
Love this story! AAAAMMMMAAAZZIINNGG!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
awwwwwww! i loved troy and gabi's first meet! they're lost in each others eyes olready! i hate that bitch amber! i fing megan fox pretty but i hate amber! so swyt! tay and chad like each other but dnt knw! zeke and pay and jason and kelsi olready dating is adorable. i love hw u explained troy and gab's first meet! keep writing more stories please! i love ol yr stories! 3 :*
Arianagrandelover chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Lol Gabs is probably like "ok this bitch is crazy but I kinda like her." lol
ohmygoguma chapter 26 . 12/15/2012
WAH. This is like my 3rd time reading this and it's just so beautifully written! I'm so curious of what happens when they get back to school haha!
Arianagrandelover chapter 23 . 8/29/2012
I cried at the end! That was such a good chapter! Go Chad for getting some sence back into Troy! Great story!
Arianagrandelover chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Awesome trailor! Can't wait to read the story, I know for sure it will be great!
LionRawrr chapter 26 . 8/26/2012
Excellent, excellent job. This was a great read :)
NverSayNver chapter 26 . 7/16/2012
I'm just going to read all of your storues, and damnn! You write soo good! Loved it!
sweethappylove07 chapter 26 . 3/3/2012
I love the story! I'm a fan! haha

Great job!
zan123 chapter 26 . 10/28/2011
PERFECT! :D your a great writer!
MilyaMouse chapter 26 . 7/12/2011
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G U are so great! I don't know how I'm going to compare! :( Anyways u are SO SO SO amazing. I LOVED it! -MilyaMouse*
Abandoned.See new ZefronsAngel chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
It's so good to finally have the chance to read this story again! You're such an awesome writer:) I love all your stories and this one is no exception.

I can kind of relate to this story. I love dance just like Gabriella and I always want to be dancing. The thing that's different is that I would hate going to clubs and stuff. LOL. I'm actually at a professional school that gets people ready for future dance careers, which is why I haven't been reading a lot. I'm training in ballet and that keeps me busy, so that's actually the main reason why I haven't been able to read this a lot.
Ariauna chapter 26 . 5/26/2011
love it
dramionerox chapter 26 . 1/7/2011
Wow this was a great story :) I thoroughly enjoyed it! The story line was cute, and I felt every single one of their emotions. Like when Troy and Gabriella saw each other for the first time? Butterflies. I really liked Gabriella's character development here too. It didn't seem too forced, if that makes sense. I also loved the way you portrayed Troy too.

I do have some constructive criticism though.

I noticed that you seemed to bring up and input some potential plot funsies, but instead of developing them, you just left them and went on as if nothing ever happened. For example: Marcus. He was eyeing Gabriella for so long and after that one confrontation, nothing happened. I was kinda hoping that right when Troy was about to go fight for Gabriella, Marcus would be trying to make a move on her, making it look like she had already moved on from him and, I don't know, took revenge by going out with Amber again?

Another example (although this one is kinda picky-sorry lol) is when Gabriella said that she's going to meet Kelsi after the showcase. Even though we all know her, Gabriella doesn't. I thought that it was implied that when you mentioned that she was going to meet her, she was actually going to meet her. Another nit picky thing was Gabriella wanting to wait to do it with Troy. It was brought up a lot, and even though their physical relationship intensifies, it never happens... at least in this story anyways. That would be such a pain to write though because you'd have to fill in a lot of chapters in between to get to that part/maybe even write a sequel... So that's understandable that it wasn't written in there.

With all that said, it still was a great read. You deserved these 1000 reviews :)

X Rox

Another thing to mention, you seem to put "defiantly" a lot, when it seems that for all of them, you were trying to say "definitely."
hazelnuticecream chapter 26 . 10/21/2010
another amazing story :) bbut for the record, what happened with troy, his coach and the camp mvp award? cause the ending pretty much focused on gabriella's solo, i was wondering what happened there. let me know if you can. thanksss and keep it up! :D
1,165 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »