Reviews for Don't Stop the Feeling
Guest chapter 22 . 11/17/2016
Honestly i feel bad for Troy, i mean yeah he lied but he is so sorry and he doesn't deserve the way Gabriella is treating him and Chad bringing up the death of his brother what kind of friend does that. I'm sorry but why is everyone so hard on Troy, it's always The girl that is the victim and the guy always has to apologize. I get that he lied and it's bad but with the way she is treating him i don't understand why he stays with her. When you love someone shouldn't you want to not hurt them. I like your Story i just don't like the way the characters are.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/21/2016
Will she wait? I hope so
Bella-Cecilia chapter 26 . 6/16/2014
Love this story! AAAAMMMMAAAZZIINNGG!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
awwwwwww! i loved troy and gabi's first meet! they're lost in each others eyes olready! i hate that bitch amber! i fing megan fox pretty but i hate amber! so swyt! tay and chad like each other but dnt knw! zeke and pay and jason and kelsi olready dating is adorable. i love hw u explained troy and gab's first meet! keep writing more stories please! i love ol yr stories! 3 :*
heyxx chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Lol Gabs is probably like "ok this bitch is crazy but I kinda like her." lol
ohmygoguma chapter 26 . 12/15/2012
WAH. This is like my 3rd time reading this and it's just so beautifully written! I'm so curious of what happens when they get back to school haha!
heyxx chapter 23 . 8/29/2012
I cried at the end! That was such a good chapter! Go Chad for getting some sence back into Troy! Great story!
heyxx chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Awesome trailor! Can't wait to read the story, I know for sure it will be great!
LionRawrr chapter 26 . 8/26/2012
Excellent, excellent job. This was a great read :)
NverSayNver chapter 26 . 7/16/2012
I'm just going to read all of your storues, and damnn! You write soo good! Loved it!
sweethappylove07 chapter 26 . 3/3/2012
I love the story! I'm a fan! haha

Great job!
zan123 chapter 26 . 10/28/2011
PERFECT! :D your a great writer!
MilyaMouse chapter 26 . 7/12/2011
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G U are so great! I don't know how I'm going to compare! :( Anyways u are SO SO SO amazing. I LOVED it! -MilyaMouse*
Abandoned.See new ZefronsAngel chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
It's so good to finally have the chance to read this story again! You're such an awesome writer:) I love all your stories and this one is no exception.

I can kind of relate to this story. I love dance just like Gabriella and I always want to be dancing. The thing that's different is that I would hate going to clubs and stuff. LOL. I'm actually at a professional school that gets people ready for future dance careers, which is why I haven't been reading a lot. I'm training in ballet and that keeps me busy, so that's actually the main reason why I haven't been able to read this a lot.
Ariauna chapter 26 . 5/26/2011