Reviews for Breaking
titan616 chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
Harley was brilliant in this, the marked cards thing was plenty funny, but I burst out laughing at the Officer Danielson part. Poor guy though. But I think the tragedy clearly outweighed the comedy in this fic; I felt really bad for Sorrow.
Kyuubi Fanatic chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
This really made me hate Teng and developed a lot of empathy for sorrow. Good writing indeed. :)
Gladrial10 chapter 4 . 5/7/2008
The marked cards was a nice touch. Proves that Harley isn't an idiot, just likes to act like one. lol

Poor Sorrow.

Oh and here's hugs- *HUGS!*
Gladrial10 chapter 3 . 5/7/2008
Oh, Eddie, picking up Sorrow yourself, you smartie-pants.

And evil doctor has been arrested. YAY!
Gladrial10 chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
Sorry I haven't been reading or reviewing. School was killer but it's over now! Time to play catch up.

Well, I was going to on a long-winded rant but I see Crimsontide has already done so for me. lol So I'll just add that the story you're referring to in Gotham Knights was SO bad and SO ill-reived from the readers that DC didn't really finish it and it's rather been retcon. DC: "What terrible story are you referring to? I don't see one." That story makes me cringe in every way possible, and I'm not just referring to their portrayal of the Joker. Just...bleh!

Anyway, I'm supposed to be reviewing this chapter. I like the idea of crazy creepified doctor. Is nifty. And I like how you portrayed Ivy's motivations clearly. Good going.
Lilybet chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
*hugs fantastic author* Good characterisation, nice imagery with the rose. Looking forward to the continuation.

princessebee chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
The Hush Returns storyline is a disgrace and I reject it outright. It was completely out of character with everything that had previously been established with the Joker and his 'pwnage' by Hush was a pretty blatant attempt by the author to go WOOHO look how BAD and EBOL Hush is! He beat the JOKER! And it sucked, and just kind of faded and people have ignored it ever since. Joker feeling sorrow about Batman dying is an entirely different thing and actually relates back to Joker because without Batman to react to him, he has genuinely lost something - his perfect adversary. He's a sociopath. The reason Crane's fear gas doesn't work is because the Joker has an absence of fear. The fear gas is designed to release deep seated phobias. Not send him to sleep.

The Jeannie storyline is NOT canon, despite Hush Returns trying to make it so. It is one POSSIBLE back story, which Joker himself admits might be false.

And I disagree with the ending of Wild Cards too, it didn't make sense. Pity because of the rest of that episode was so good, but that jarred.

Your writing is good and the other charactertisations are on the mark though, apart from Ivy who is a misanthrope and I do have trouble believing she'd be interested in anyone else enough, apart from maybe Harley, to care. It sounds like you're building an interesting plot though.
highland girl 1592 chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
Poor Sorrow she was going to kill herself wasn't she? Good thing Batman caught her in time.*sigh* On a lighter note...leave it to Harley to start a .And that Officer Danielson will have a lot of explaining to do to his superiors,thanks to Ivy.I can make a pretty good guess as to what the small plastic wrapper that the police officer found on Harley was.;)I hope that maybe Ivy,Eddie,and Harley will help poor Sorrow out.I'm guessing that the thing that Sorrow threw was probably a weight. :(
Petunias chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
That was an intense way to finish the story. Let's pray for her fellow rogues' sake (at least the ones that knew her a little better than as rec-room buddies) that she does turn out fine.

As much as I hate saying this for a sad story, I can't wait to read the next installment.
BloodofthePen chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
Hold on... what did she toss?

Again, a lovely addition to the series! Brilliant, if angsty and creepy at times! _

And I really understand about needing a hug... they make everything better! Here! *hug*
drea chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
I love youre story; you do an excellent job of keeping people in charector (I, for some reason, relly like the way you write the riddler) and the story line moves along at a good clip without feeling too rushed.

Though I did briefly wonder why, if the riddler had a lock pick, he didnt just escape by himself, but that would have made for a far less interesting story I suppose.

dont wait too long to update )
highland girl 1592 chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
Clever clever Eddie!:)I was just thinking that it was a good thing that they didn't ask Jonathan to join them in their little break-out,cause I could see him cheerfully analyzing poor Sorrow's reaction to Robin's arrival.I am glad that *Dr.* Teng is gonna get his,but I would've preferred some broken bones(his)too.p. is such a sweet girl,much to good for the likes of Puddin'.:)
Lilybet chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
Just deserts for Teng!

I love reading about an escape from the 'villians' perspective.

Such wonderful skill.

Petunias chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
Glorious ending! I personally would've beheaded the bastard, but this was magnificent all the same!
Rumielf chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
Yes! *pumps fist in air* Go Rogues and Batman!

I loved this chapter. Eddie is such a sweetheart (and kudos for coming up with a plan that kept him from being bait). :)

I can't wait to read the next chapter!