Reviews for Finding Home
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
This is great - very well writing and so exciting, looking forward to reading more. Liz x
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
So cool! I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
MDarKspIrIt chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
Awesome story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Karasu Yurei chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
I *need* more of this fic. I have a deep love for Sam's college life coliding with his hunting life stories. *Deep* I tell you.
Greenlizard chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
Wonderful story I have been waiting a long time for someone to write a Jess and Standford friend find out about Sam. You are doing an amazing job I love Steve and think that he makes a great friend. Your writing stile is also very well developed and I am excitingly waiting for the next chapter.
ChaiGrl chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
What an amazing two chapters. I love the depth that you gave Sam. His imperfectness while at school and how he handles his relationships with his friends. You really have a realistic feel to your story and that seems to be because you ground it into reality so well with the characters. I can't wait to see how Sam explains thiss all to Jess and Steve and to see some glimpses of Dean. Until your next update (which is hopefully soon), take care and Happy Writing!
advidreader chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
I was so excited about this story, that I miss-spelled a few words in my earlier review.
Surplus Imagination chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
Pretty good. You had me hooked from the start. I have to wonder if the shapeshifter will still look like Dean after death in your next chapter. Interesting ripple. Thanks!
M J Azilem chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
Very exciting! You've made Sam totally interesting. I don't generally read stories about Sam but your's sucked me in.
Angela-Marie chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
Really great so far! I very much enjoyed the intensity of the second chapter. Keep up the good work!
snfan228 chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
Oh, I absolutely love this so far. You're an excellent writer, and I love the picture you paint of Sam at Stanford. I'm excited to read more! Keep up the great work! ]
SPEEDIE22 chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
oh please update soon! I love the story!
loveyurwords chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
more! more! more! pretty please
advidreader chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
really, really, really good. Everything about this story is interesting and dead on. plase wrote moore soon!
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11