Reviews for Finding Home
Surplus Imagination chapter 16 . 3/24/2008
Nice chapter. I like the twist with your story arc here. John wanting to use Sam's 'gifts' makes sense. Thanks!
Moonfairyhime chapter 22 . 3/24/2008
Absolutely lovely!
jenilee chapter 22 . 3/24/2008
Great story. I'm sorry to see it end, I really enjoyed it.
Kaewi chapter 22 . 3/23/2008
Wow, this was really great! I have a big problem with Dean's deal on the show, and I absolutely love the way you avoided that in the way you wrote this story.

I kind of wish this was how it really went, because it focuses so much on the emotional side of things without it being out of character. It's like you've taken the major themes of the show and kept them alive in a new way, taking out a lot of the unnecessary stuff. I look forward to seeing more from you!
McB chapter 22 . 3/23/2008
I've been reading from the beginning and if I haven't reviewed before, I'd just like to say that I truly loved this story, and I can't wait to read more from you.
friendly chapter 22 . 3/23/2008
nice job.. that was a good story
ChaiGrl chapter 22 . 3/23/2008
Awe it is sad to see your story come to an end. It has been such a treat to read your story. It always thrilled me to check my email and see the updates in the box. Thanks so much for the great read. Hope to read more from you soon. Until then, take care and Happy Writing!
bb1028 chapter 22 . 3/23/2008
Great, great ending to this awesome story! I loved that last part between the brothers.. they really needed to talk and get things straight. And Sam's thank you “For bringing me home” was seriously perfect.

Sam stopping Dean from hitting the Impala, Dean talking about it always being the three of them, everything beginning to fall apart when Sam left for school, and both of them admitting that (in not so many words) they couldn't go on without the other... really, really awesome.

And how you changed things around, how John ended up dying.. great twist of things. It was so sad, but really awesome to see both of their reactions to what happened in that cemetary. For them both to be seeing blood on their hands, and really just being in shock after what happened.. you did a great job with that. And to top that off, to have Sam doubting himself, quetioning what he did, and asking Bobby “What’s that say about me?”... one of my favorite lines was his response - “Means you’re a goddamn Winchester, boy.” Love that even after his attempts to leave hunting, go to school, and be normal.. he's still a Winchester, and would do for his family exactly what they'd do for him.

Considering the way you say this story changed from what you had originally planned I think you did an awesome job with it.. and I really love the finished product. Definitely wouldn't mind seeing the aftermath of all this, where the boys go from here... but thats just a thought :) lol

Again awesome job, and until next time.. take care!

beth xx
carocali chapter 22 . 3/23/2008
I really like how you played with the storyline. You still got to the same sort of end, just in a different way. I like that the boys are together, with no secrets, ready to take on the demon army.

Glad this grew from one little chapter to 22 - it was much more satisfying!

:D

Caroline
MayukoSon chapter 20 . 3/23/2008
Okay, now I'm caught up. I'm glad that Sam is alive, but I'm sad that he killed Jake. Now he's fallen right into Azazel's hands. Things aren't looking good. You're really fast with the updates so I know I'll be reading the next chapter soon.
MayukoSon chapter 19 . 3/23/2008
I'm all caught up and wow. I want more. Keep up the good work.
jenilee chapter 20 . 3/23/2008
I'm playing catch up here and being stingy with the reviews. Awesome last few chapters. Love Azazel, he's perfectly evil without being overdone. Gotta love it when he calls Sam "kid".

It's really interesting seeing how John would have been around Sam if he'd survived. I can see him seeing Sam's abilities as an advantage in his obsession with YED and using them. Anyway I'm really enjoying the story.
Ghostwriter chapter 20 . 3/22/2008
Wow. Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Quick-Demon chapter 19 . 3/22/2008
great story!

Good character interaction and great lore and history! It crtainly makes this story more interesting!

Plz update soon!
iamborg chapter 19 . 3/22/2008
OMG

Please, more soon!

I'm in love with this fic!
159 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »