Reviews for Finding Home
MayukoSon chapter 19 . 3/23/2008
I'm all caught up and wow. I want more. Keep up the good work.
jenilee chapter 20 . 3/23/2008
I'm playing catch up here and being stingy with the reviews. Awesome last few chapters. Love Azazel, he's perfectly evil without being overdone. Gotta love it when he calls Sam "kid".

It's really interesting seeing how John would have been around Sam if he'd survived. I can see him seeing Sam's abilities as an advantage in his obsession with YED and using them. Anyway I'm really enjoying the story.
Ghostwriter chapter 20 . 3/22/2008
Wow. Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Quick-Demon chapter 19 . 3/22/2008
great story!

Good character interaction and great lore and history! It crtainly makes this story more interesting!

Plz update soon!
iamborg chapter 19 . 3/22/2008
OMG

Please, more soon!

I'm in love with this fic!
carocali chapter 19 . 3/21/2008
Great set of chapters! I really like the mythology you're unfolding, and you're just enough to the actual storyline that it works. Adding John into the mixture adds that not-so-warm-and-fuzzy feel to the Winchesters, and it's wonderful.

Now, John is really putting pieces together, thinking that maybe Sam is right about being a Nephilim (no clue about the spelling - singular or plural) and Azazel being the Grigori. LOVE research and you've definitely done your homework here!

What will this all mean? Will John be willing to turn a gun on his own son if it means saving the earth? It's a whole new ballgame with John around this time and the Devil's Gate opening. Can't wait to see what you're cooking up!

:D

Caroline
bb1028 chapter 19 . 3/21/2008
Great chapter.. really can't wait to see where this goes.

I loved Dean reassuring Sam, knowing without a doubt that he would never become evil.. and especially loved - "Dean wondered how it was possible to be so proud of his little brother at the same time that he mourned so deeply the child Sam would never be again." - this was so perfect!

Some really great stuff here, and the tie ins to the other psychics and wyoming is really great, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how everything plays out :)
geminigrl11 chapter 19 . 3/21/2008
Oh, John. :( Nearly every time you have the opportunity to disappoint me, you do. This is the John I fear we would have seen, had he survived. Sam's actually dealing with his silences, avoidance, and appraisal far better than would have been expected...Dean is far more of a mitigating factor than he realizes. And his statement about being both proud of Sam and mournful of the child forever lost was beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time.
friendly chapter 18 . 3/21/2008
nice job.. keep it up
Still Awesome2009 chapter 18 . 3/21/2008
great chapter, loved the biblical reference's you used, I've always wondered the same thing about the show, with Lily too. I think that is what it might all come down to on the final season, or even next season, maybe even season3's finally. update soon
Argento Lobo chapter 18 . 3/21/2008
Hey, you're not the only one who has had biblical ramblings in her head. I actually believed for some time that Sam could be a human incarnation of Samael. And when Azazel's name poped up... I thougth I was gonna go insane with the possibilities.

And I also thought that Mary was one of the "older generation" of the army Azazel was preparing.

Either way; I love this fanfic and the way it's coming along.
Mockingbyrd chapter 17 . 3/20/2008
good chapter! I love the drama and the Sam and Jess interaction. Please update again soon!
Still Awesome2009 chapter 17 . 3/20/2008
great chapter
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 17 . 3/20/2008
I'm so pleased you update frequently, don't know how you produce such good work in such a short space of time. I keep sticking my head in and was very happy to see you'd posted another great chapter. Keep it up, Liz x
Yuimag chapter 16 . 3/20/2008
...I cannot wait for more. And I want to hug Dean, bop John on the head and shake Sam! You write this so well that I can imagine everything in my head like a movie! :) It was great. Keep up the good work and I can't wait until the next chapter is up.
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »