Reviews for Finding Home
carocali chapter 19 . 3/21/2008
Great set of chapters! I really like the mythology you're unfolding, and you're just enough to the actual storyline that it works. Adding John into the mixture adds that not-so-warm-and-fuzzy feel to the Winchesters, and it's wonderful.

Now, John is really putting pieces together, thinking that maybe Sam is right about being a Nephilim (no clue about the spelling - singular or plural) and Azazel being the Grigori. LOVE research and you've definitely done your homework here!

What will this all mean? Will John be willing to turn a gun on his own son if it means saving the earth? It's a whole new ballgame with John around this time and the Devil's Gate opening. Can't wait to see what you're cooking up!

bb1028 chapter 19 . 3/21/2008
Great chapter.. really can't wait to see where this goes.

I loved Dean reassuring Sam, knowing without a doubt that he would never become evil.. and especially loved - "Dean wondered how it was possible to be so proud of his little brother at the same time that he mourned so deeply the child Sam would never be again." - this was so perfect!

Some really great stuff here, and the tie ins to the other psychics and wyoming is really great, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how everything plays out :)
geminigrl11 chapter 19 . 3/21/2008
Oh, John. :( Nearly every time you have the opportunity to disappoint me, you do. This is the John I fear we would have seen, had he survived. Sam's actually dealing with his silences, avoidance, and appraisal far better than would have been expected...Dean is far more of a mitigating factor than he realizes. And his statement about being both proud of Sam and mournful of the child forever lost was beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time.
friendly chapter 18 . 3/21/2008
nice job.. keep it up
Still Awesome2009 chapter 18 . 3/21/2008
great chapter, loved the biblical reference's you used, I've always wondered the same thing about the show, with Lily too. I think that is what it might all come down to on the final season, or even next season, maybe even season3's finally. update soon
Argento Lobo chapter 18 . 3/21/2008
Hey, you're not the only one who has had biblical ramblings in her head. I actually believed for some time that Sam could be a human incarnation of Samael. And when Azazel's name poped up... I thougth I was gonna go insane with the possibilities.

And I also thought that Mary was one of the "older generation" of the army Azazel was preparing.

Either way; I love this fanfic and the way it's coming along.
Mockingbyrd chapter 17 . 3/20/2008
good chapter! I love the drama and the Sam and Jess interaction. Please update again soon!
Still Awesome2009 chapter 17 . 3/20/2008
great chapter
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 17 . 3/20/2008
I'm so pleased you update frequently, don't know how you produce such good work in such a short space of time. I keep sticking my head in and was very happy to see you'd posted another great chapter. Keep it up, Liz x
Yuimag chapter 16 . 3/20/2008
...I cannot wait for more. And I want to hug Dean, bop John on the head and shake Sam! You write this so well that I can imagine everything in my head like a movie! :) It was great. Keep up the good work and I can't wait until the next chapter is up.
carocali chapter 16 . 3/19/2008
I really like the twist you've thrown in here. It's kind of canon, but not really. Cool!

Sam being able to control not only the visions, but now the bursts of telekinesis makes me wonder how this will all go down.

Onto to Salvation!
bb1028 chapter 16 . 3/19/2008
Great chapter.. I love how Sam's working with his abilities and getting a hold on his telekinesis, and the way you've twisted the events of the show is awesome.. I really like how you've got everything going here :)

Loved the "Apparently, 'you’ll practice with us watching' actually meant 'Dean will be locked up and bored out his mind while Sam tosses shit around the room.'" - that was awesome.. definitely made me laugh, and we got the famous rock salt shotgun shells here too.

Great job so far.. can't wait for the next chapter :)
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 16 . 3/19/2008
This was a great thrilling chapter. Loved how Sam's powers are building up but I have a strange feeling that it'll not end well - all that power. Ah having a chapter like this one to read makes my morning at -cough- 'work' -cough- much more bearable. Liz x
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 15 . 3/18/2008
Really enjoyed the treat of reading the last few chapters all in one sitting. This continues to be a great story and each chapter makes for a very enjoyable read. I'm curious as to how Sam's handle on his powers will differ from the show, what with his control on his visions and everything. Looking forward to more, Liz x
carocali chapter 14 . 3/17/2008
Very interesting how you've 'mixed up' the events. Isaac and Tamara, huh? Are they setting a trap for Sam and Dean?

So John still shows up, and Sam is overwhelmed by their father's last visit to his dorm room. Will they talk, or will the events of their time together further the divide? What will happen to Dean?
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »