Reviews for Finding Home
Yuimag chapter 16 . 3/20/2008
...I cannot wait for more. And I want to hug Dean, bop John on the head and shake Sam! You write this so well that I can imagine everything in my head like a movie! :) It was great. Keep up the good work and I can't wait until the next chapter is up.
carocali chapter 16 . 3/19/2008
I really like the twist you've thrown in here. It's kind of canon, but not really. Cool!

Sam being able to control not only the visions, but now the bursts of telekinesis makes me wonder how this will all go down.

Onto to Salvation!
bb1028 chapter 16 . 3/19/2008
Great chapter.. I love how Sam's working with his abilities and getting a hold on his telekinesis, and the way you've twisted the events of the show is awesome.. I really like how you've got everything going here :)

Loved the "Apparently, 'you’ll practice with us watching' actually meant 'Dean will be locked up and bored out his mind while Sam tosses shit around the room.'" - that was awesome.. definitely made me laugh, and we got the famous rock salt shotgun shells here too.

Great job so far.. can't wait for the next chapter :)
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 16 . 3/19/2008
This was a great thrilling chapter. Loved how Sam's powers are building up but I have a strange feeling that it'll not end well - all that power. Ah having a chapter like this one to read makes my morning at -cough- 'work' -cough- much more bearable. Liz x
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 15 . 3/18/2008
Really enjoyed the treat of reading the last few chapters all in one sitting. This continues to be a great story and each chapter makes for a very enjoyable read. I'm curious as to how Sam's handle on his powers will differ from the show, what with his control on his visions and everything. Looking forward to more, Liz x
carocali chapter 14 . 3/17/2008
Very interesting how you've 'mixed up' the events. Isaac and Tamara, huh? Are they setting a trap for Sam and Dean?

So John still shows up, and Sam is overwhelmed by their father's last visit to his dorm room. Will they talk, or will the events of their time together further the divide? What will happen to Dean?
Anonymous Shadow chapter 14 . 3/17/2008
This AU is pretty good! I'm loving it! The meeting with the YED is near and it makes me wonder how this is gonna turn out...

Update soon!
Still Awesome2009 chapter 14 . 3/17/2008
jenilee chapter 14 . 3/17/2008
Great couple of chapters. Ah so John is back and just as close mouthed as ever.

I'm curious as to how much Sam has been practicing his abilities in the last year without letting Dean know. If the yed has more of a hold on Sam through the guise of learning his abilities so he can help Dean, if Dean were ever in trouble. Interesting and one way yed could have gotten to Sam, if he'd ever thought to go that way instead of killing off everybody Sam loved.

And this has got to be my all-time favourite line-“That’s...the stupidest thing you’ve ever said, since at least this morning,” he said bluntly.-lol that's great.
friendly chapter 13 . 3/16/2008
just found this story.. it is great.. keep it up
Still Awesome2009 chapter 13 . 3/16/2008
MayukoSon chapter 13 . 3/16/2008
I don't like that dream of yellow-eyes Sam had. He needs to watch himself with these powers of his. Not sure if I've reviewed before, but I have really gotten into this story. It's fun picking out the references from the show and it seems like things could have easily gone the way your writing it. I don't usually like AU, but I'm enjoying this story immensely. Great job! Keep it up!
Anonymous Shadow chapter 13 . 3/15/2008
Pretty good so far! Nice AU.

Update soon!
Samsgurl chapter 12 . 3/14/2008
Ah ha! That totally made me laugh out loud. I like the belly-scale.
Still Awesome2009 chapter 12 . 3/14/2008