Reviews for Finding Home
Anonymous Shadow chapter 14 . 3/17/2008
This AU is pretty good! I'm loving it! The meeting with the YED is near and it makes me wonder how this is gonna turn out...

Update soon!
Still Awesome2009 chapter 14 . 3/17/2008
jenilee chapter 14 . 3/17/2008
Great couple of chapters. Ah so John is back and just as close mouthed as ever.

I'm curious as to how much Sam has been practicing his abilities in the last year without letting Dean know. If the yed has more of a hold on Sam through the guise of learning his abilities so he can help Dean, if Dean were ever in trouble. Interesting and one way yed could have gotten to Sam, if he'd ever thought to go that way instead of killing off everybody Sam loved.

And this has got to be my all-time favourite line-“That’s...the stupidest thing you’ve ever said, since at least this morning,” he said bluntly.-lol that's great.
friendly chapter 13 . 3/16/2008
just found this story.. it is great.. keep it up
Still Awesome2009 chapter 13 . 3/16/2008
MayukoSon chapter 13 . 3/16/2008
I don't like that dream of yellow-eyes Sam had. He needs to watch himself with these powers of his. Not sure if I've reviewed before, but I have really gotten into this story. It's fun picking out the references from the show and it seems like things could have easily gone the way your writing it. I don't usually like AU, but I'm enjoying this story immensely. Great job! Keep it up!
Anonymous Shadow chapter 13 . 3/15/2008
Pretty good so far! Nice AU.

Update soon!
Samsgurl chapter 12 . 3/14/2008
Ah ha! That totally made me laugh out loud. I like the belly-scale.
Still Awesome2009 chapter 12 . 3/14/2008
jenilee chapter 12 . 3/14/2008
Nice treat, I was getting caught up on the last two chapters when you posted this one.

Great last few chapters. Really like Joshua, think I said that before but he is adding some interesting aspects to the story.

Can't wait to see where you take Sam's abilities. Whether he learns to control them and what else he ends up being able to do, which judging from the teaser I'm thinking/hoping for the telekinesis.

Oh poor Sam. Jess is dating Steve now. That's gotta be a blow for him.
ChaiGrl chapter 11 . 3/14/2008
THanks for my quick fix before work started. Really needed it. Take care and Happy Writing!
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 11 . 3/14/2008
Just caught up with Chapters 10 and 11. Really enjoyed them both. Very interesting plot and I'm itching to find out if Sam will develop any other abilities and how he will learn to control his visions. I really like how you write Sam and Dean. Joshua is a great character too. I was delighted to read you've got loads more chapters to come. *rubs hands together gleefully*. Liz x
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 3/13/2008
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Julia chapter 11 . 3/13/2008
where's the angst and drama! More please! Not that the chapters aren't good but i want more action! Cheers! Update again soon
carocali chapter 11 . 3/13/2008
"Dean hesitated, then asked carefully, “You ever hear of something that was affected by holy water, but not burnt or even really hurt by it?”

With a suspicious gaze, Josh said, slowly, “I’ve heard of a few cases. Humans, usually, or so they seemed. Some hunters who specialize in exorcisms get influenced by being around demons so much and claim to be able to tell the difference from tap water. And then there are legends of part-demons—half-bloods—although no one’s ever verified them. But...”"

Aha! So know we know, with the aid of our loving TV show, that Sam's blood gives him the tingle he gets from the holy water! I really like how you've tied in the series to pretty much present-time and installed in along the way through this story. Very clever use of the situations.

159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »