Reviews for Harry's Project
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 8 . 6/27
I love how everything developed in a way that, after a year of not talking, Draco could walk up and claim Harry for himself. Made for a satisfiing ending.
YaoiHellian chapter 8 . 3/15
It was a very sweet story, seemed a little odd in some parts but overall very cute and we'll put together. Thanks so much for writing it.
SarahLuzie chapter 8 . 3/7
Really nice story
AnyankaEllie chapter 8 . 1/20
That was an interesting one. And yes, that period of them not together really was nessessary, though it was hard to endure it while reading ))
Gingerljf175 chapter 8 . 5/23/2016
I quite liked this, an interesting take on their lives after the war and their relationship. Well done :)
pgrabinEdward chapter 8 . 2/1/2016
Great ending- so sad to see both of them struggle to get to the end but a great story
pgrabinEdward chapter 7 . 2/1/2016
Great chapter! So glad Pansy gave in
pgrabinEdward chapter 6 . 2/1/2016
Great chapter- I'm glad Lucius didn't speak at the hearing. So sad that Lucius reminded Harry of Sirius
pgrabinEdward chapter 5 . 1/31/2016
Great story but Pansy is being a pain- so proud of Draco's bravery
pgrabinEdward chapter 4 . 1/31/2016
Loved the way Harry followed Draco into the forest- just like old times ;) And so sad that Harry's smile/ attention hurts Draco
pgrabinEdward chapter 3 . 1/30/2016
Wow- I like how Harry is changing and how Draco and Narcissa still have their pride
pgrabinEdward chapter 2 . 1/29/2016
I love this Draco but this Harry is very manipulative- I like this Pansy, too- very fun
pgrabinEdward chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
I love sneezing, tripping, falling over books Harry- very cute story
Ottawa Pagan chapter 8 . 1/21/2016