Reviews for Harry's Project
Lissy Stage chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
Oh, this was so sweet :D I just lurv happy endings xD
Guest chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
I didn't search for Drarry so I could read about them fucking other people. Put bloody warnings about that. And how on earth is this romance? This is heart breaking shit woman, I know for a fact more than 70 percent of the people that read this will want to peel your skin off for what you put them through in this last chapter! I'll tell you this again, we Drarry loving readers DO NOT want to read about them with other people. So change your damn summary to include the fact that they DO sleep with other people. LOTS of other people!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
Liked it!
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 8 . 9/26/2013
I reeeally like this story. I love the way u portrayed harry... And I do so enjoy happy endings :) Also, I just adore the struggles you put harry and draco through in your stories - its not nearly as fun if its too easy. Suspense! :D
storylover87 chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
so draco has a life debt owed to harry and harry owed one to Narcissa. Shouldn't they cancel each other out. Since life debt can go to parent to child, Draco owed harry and Narcissa payed it.
yconne chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
I enjoyed this way to much. It was amazing, and I just love the dialogue . :D
Carling chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
*******Spoiler Comments******

Excellent story and I understand why everyone did every single thing they did...however only up to one crucial point: damn, that was a cold thing they did to Christopher, who most certainly did not deserve to be treated like that by Harry or by Draco. If Harry would just have manned up, stood up, pulled Draco to the side, and say "Okay, you made your point, you're back, I'm thrilled, now let me extricate myself from my current relationship in a way that's dignified for everyone involved," that would have proven the point that yes, Harry did learn to stand on his own two feet while they were apart. As it is, letting Draco walk all over the man Harry chose to have in his life at that point was the same as rolling over and telling Draco, yeah, I'm your b*tch, just pining and waiting for you to come back and claim me. Where is the strength in doing something like that? Two steps forward for Draco and one giant fall back on his arse for Harry, in my opinion.

As a very strong woman, there is no way in hell I'd roll over and let an ex publicly (or privately) humiliate a current partner, even if I desperately wanted the ex back. That is so NOT on, no matter how insipid and inferior to Draco Sodding Malfoy they might be. Look at what happens in the story...because Harry stood by and let that happen to Christopher, it came back later to bite him in the butt as Draco continued to speak lowly about Christopher and made Harry feel as if his choices were being denigrated. Well guess what Harry, they were, because by not standing up for Christopher when it counted, you were cheapening yourself and your choices, giving license to Draco to do so from that point on.

But I'm not criticizing the story. The way it was written was perfect because life is like that. We do stupid things and get stuck reflecting on them later. What happened was quite realistic. Except for the fact of Christopher taking it so well and not hexing anyone.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
Fantastic, gorgeous and utterly brilliant fic. The story itself was interesting and funny. With great character development and interaction as I have grown to love about your style and skill of writing. The final chapter cinched it a together into a stunning bit of work with so much angst and hope followed by such sweet and wonderful ending. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this fic, as short as it was.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
Love!
fleuroscent chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
I think Christopher deserved better than the way Harry treated him, I dunno. Great story though :D
Guest chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
wow. fucked up lol. their life won't be boring, or one of them will fix it. I bet draco or harry will cheat, eventually, though
Guest chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
yay draco is a man now. adorable man
Guest chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
being an adult: putting it all out there
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
How will this become a romance?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2012