Reviews for Coffee, Cookies, and Weasels?
doomedpassion chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
i like this! this is pretty old ain't it? Finish it pwease!
Clulesschic chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
Oh!

I do love the idea of this story.

Draco/Ron pairing is my all-time fave.

I can't wait for you to update.

Keep up the good work!
Spike and Tabby chapter 2 . 3/4/2008
Have I told you how much I love you lately? Cause I do.

Oh Dear Lemon! I couldn't stop laughing. I woke up Baby A (we need a code name for him too :P

I DEMAND that you write soon.

LOVE YOU! _SPIKE_

Oh and about the house. Jacob #1 (jacob h) said that he wanted to share a room with me AND Jacob #2 (jacob b). So I guess you get your own room. Sorry but I don't want J2 to turn into a giant werewolf and drag me into the room with him and J1.

(Oh Dear. I hope Hart, Justin, and Fareed NEVER lay their eyes on this. I just thought of how wrong that could be taken. Save me Tabby! I need to get away from Hilly Weed. Take me to the Demon School with you. They Weed students are turning my white brain unpure. I DON"T LIKE IT!)

-goes to Twilight Land to escape the horror-

Hee Hee _ JACOB BLACK! :P

UPDATE SOON OR I"LL TELL THE DUCK AND MAKE HIM DEAL WITH YOU!

:O XD XP

(I have created code names for everyone)

-I'm like WAY hyper. My sugar has been out of wack lately. One second I feel like I'm about to pass out (and almost do) and the next I'm jumping around like a three year old in a bunny suit.

Anywho I gotta go. I posted the first chappy of Ferret and the Weasel.
HelloLish chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
I really like your stroy. can't wait for more
Life is Like a Novel chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
OH. DEAR. LEMON!

I LOVE YOU!

Russian girl band...ring a bell? Hee hee. -is listening to She Loves Me- (Which made me die of laughter).

I adore this. It's amazing. Now I have one itty bitty request...

Can I be in the next disclaimer? ...please? (and acting like an idiot?) I'll love you forever if you do...

UPDATE SOON...or I'll send DRUNK Kobi out to get you.

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahAHAHAHA! *cough* Sorry.

Lost of Love,

SPIKE!
Krazy-Katy chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
It was a good start and I like how Draco has already made a life change so we dont have to go through that. I liked it and can't wait to read more.