Reviews for Of Hope & New Faces
Sciencegal chapter 25 . 11/5/2018
Yes, I'm rereading as I said I was on Facebook. Don's line...I couldn't marry you. You couldn't have children..." etc. Oh, if only you had a crystal ball to see into the future, you overthinking, stubborn turtle XD. Knowing what will come just makes that line not as sad as it was when I first read it all those years ago. It just becomes funny.
Tyler Mengboupha chapter 40 . 4/18/2018
One of your greateat strenghs in this story is definately your character development and arc between Jenna and Donnie! I must admit I'm a sucker for a good romance and I ship Donnie and Jenna like crazy! I just love Donnie's confliction between his feelings for Jenna and his need to protect her from his crazy life of being a ninha turtle. It added some really great dramatic moments!

I felt like the story seemed to slow down a bit after Jenna departure, but I did enjoy the quarrel between Raph and Leo but it felt a little out of place because it is a Donnie centric chapter.

Overall, amazing job with this story. Totally looking forward to reading "bonds" next!
DaLadyofSouls chapter 33 . 7/13/2016
kyusho pressure points actually work better for sedation and local anesthesia. they don't have any side affects and are a core skill in ninjutsu. anyways great story.
BubblyShell22 chapter 32 . 11/3/2014
Oh no! This isn't good. Good thing they have Luke to back them up in case of trouble. I just hope Leo will be okay. Nicely done.

BubblyShell22 chapter 31 . 11/2/2014
Awesome chapter. That's awesome that there are pay phones on a volcano. And I loved the conversation between Mikey and Raph. He's right in that even though life may be hard, they do have each other, and that's the most important thing for all of them. And I have a feeling Splinter knows something's up with the Turtles and that he'll get to the bottom of it sooner or later. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 30 . 11/2/2014
Don's right in that you can't force someone to get along with one another. They have to do that on their own, and hopefully it'll happen one day with those two. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 29 . 11/2/2014
Awesome chapter. I'm glad they were nice enough to lie for Raph, but Don's right in that those two need to learn to get along no matter what. I understand that they're siblings and like to clash because of their personalities, but they really need to still work this out. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 28 . 11/2/2014
Well, Jenna told some of the story though I do wonder if her parents will ever eventually meet the Turtles. If they do, then it's going to be very interesting indeed, though I don't think her mom would mind based on her character here. Nicely done as always.

BubblyShell22 chapter 27 . 11/2/2014
Awesome chapter. Glad to hear Jenna's having fun in Hawaii and that she still thinks of Donnie despite that. Have you ever been to Hawaii before? If so, what was it like? I've never been there, but I think it would be cool to go someday. Too bad they're dealing with a volcano on one of the big islands right now, which isn't good. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 26 . 11/2/2014
Another awesome chapter. It was great that Jenna opened up to her foster mom and I loved the gift Donnie gave her. As soon as I read that, I knew it was going to be a CD of some sort, and I was right. I'm sure Jenna will get along just fine now as long as she learns to keep Donnie in her heart. And kudos to the other Turtles for not teasing Donnie about how he feels about Jenna. Nicely done.

BubblyShell22 chapter 25 . 11/2/2014
Awesome chapter. It's sad that Jenna has to leave him, but that's how it has to be. I loved their conversation and how Jenna doesn't care about marriage or anything else because of how she feels about Donnie. Sometimes, that's all you need in life is someone who cares about you. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 24 . 11/2/2014
Awesome chapter. Poor Jenna! Yeah, no one should have to go through that alone, and I'm happy that she's found Donnie to confide in about her troubles and what she's been through. I know he'll always be there no matter what. Nicely done on this as always.

tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 12 . 9/6/2014
0_0. Hey wasn't one of your bad guys later in the series name stolle as well? I find this amusing

Also once again I lobe the jamming sessions of the boys. In my universe though I'll probably have doonie on bass with Leo and raph on electric guitars. Of course Mikey on drums. Drums and Mikey goes together like peanut butter and jelly. :)
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
I know you made some changes to Mikey over time especially as this is the first story in your series. However, I am wondering here it seems to imply that Mikey is some what a lab assistant to Donnie. Knwing where stuff goes and so forth

How come we ddidn't see much of that in future stories?
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
So, I'm re reading your series but I'm going to go slower this time.

I noticed in this chapter you used - How did you determine when to use them?