Reviews for Silence
angelkitty77 chapter 10 . 8/4/2008
dang it do they get the bastard for what he has done. since sam said that there were pictures on the wall it means he had done that before will he go to jail? please write more soon
irishgirl9 chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
I just found this story. It very well written. It's so heartbreakingly saw that Sam is going through this. I'm glad that Dean called John and that the eldest Winchester came home. Both his boys need him. I can't wait to read more and I hope you update soon.
lexian chapter 10 . 7/19/2008
* is broken*

Fix me please?
Dark-flames chapter 10 . 7/4/2008
Wow...

I mean,absolutely blown away by the description. Certainly there are some flaws artistically and grammatically here and there, but the re counting of events, the way you've focused on every reaction and made them all make such perfect orderly sense, it's just frankly one of the bestthought out and structured stories like this or dealing with hard subject matter I've seen... eh... at all.

Really can't wait for an update. It's had me in tears, feeling awful with Dean, pissed, and worried... Now I'm really interested in how you portray John dealing with Sam. I agree though, he's always loved em kids and all he's done, regardless how it appears, was for em.
Dean's Little Secret chapter 10 . 7/4/2008
Can't wait for the next update
cartchica89 chapter 10 . 6/20/2008
Wow, I just found this story earlier tonight and it is absolutely amazing! You've written it very well and obviously put a lot of effort and thought into it. I feel so bad for all 3 Winchesters, especially Sammy. God, I've got two younger sister and though we fight like cats and dogs, if something ever happened to one of them... I hope that not only do John and Dean make that sick pervert pay for what he did to Sam (looking forward to some Winchester justice) but that they can help Sam heal from this. It's a great story and I can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
Oceane chapter 10 . 6/15/2008
This chapter broke my heart. John's talk with Sam went so badly. John must talk to Sam again and try to reach him. Sam felt so betrayed by Dean and when Sam told John that twice he said no and it didn't mean nothing, it was heartbreaking, Sam is so wounded, hurted. When Dean is going to know that he lost Sam's trust, he's going to feel so guilty. So beautifully written Bambers, I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
bia1007 chapter 10 . 6/14/2008
So glad you're back, think a lot about this story!

John's POV was some tough chapter to read as you show here very impressive how much abuse affects not only the victim but the whole family and how painful and destructive this is for everyone. A very hard fight for John, but however fearful or uncertain he is, he has a obligation to Sam and Dean and at least he's aware of this. With Sam's wounds so very deep I just hope John and Dean will find a way to restore some of the trust Sam needs to feel secure again. Great, great chapter!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 10 . 6/11/2008
beautiful.
Midge chapter 10 . 6/11/2008
OMG. Poor, poor Sam. What more is there to say? My heart bleeds for him.

I never could see how John would be able to convince Sam that he didn't already know what had happened when he saw him face to face. Now how will John and Dean convince Sam that he can trust anyone again, themselves included?
Jessie Halliwel chapter 10 . 6/10/2008
Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! I screamed when I saw you had updated. Another wonderful chapter, my dear. Everybody is right about you capturing the personality of John so well. Then there's Sam and Dean. Got to love those boys and I love them twice as much in your story. I feel so sorry for Sam. Now, he feels he can't trust John or Dean.

KILL THAT COACH!

And forget that review from 'curious'. Who gives a crap if you don't use 'I' at the start of each sentence. I'm a grammar freak too sometimes. But, this story is so great, that why even bother noticing things like that? If they can't read the story because of something stupid like that, then it's their loss, right?

Keep up the good work and give me a quick update so I don't have to pull my hair out in stress. Peace out.
sammygirl1963 chapter 10 . 6/10/2008
Holy Crap, now Sammy is feeling betrayed by Dean Oh mercy, Sam isn't going to have faith in anybody now since Dean put his world into a tailspin by telling their dad what happened. John needs to get off of his behind and convince Sammy that he isn't disgusted by him fast!

See ya next chapter!
gengen0776 chapter 10 . 6/10/2008
This was a heart breaking chapter! Poor John trying to do the right thing except he really doesn't know what that is...and Sam poor thing thinking his father is disgusted with him when really John is disgusted with himself...At least John is home now and if nothing else that's a load off Dean...
cindy123 chapter 10 . 6/10/2008
Oh my God! You got me again. I am bawling like a baby. It's gonna take a lot to heal this family. Dean and John need to be strong for Sam right now, and Sam needs to accept their help. I hope that they can make him realize that they don't see him like he thinks. The coach sure made a huge mistake when he touched the youngest Winchester. I certainly wouldn't want to be in his shoes right about now! Love this story, it is so sad. Can't wait for more.

Cindy.
astalder27 chapter 10 . 6/10/2008
Wow, I loved the emotion in this chapter! Great job, poor Sam!
347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »