Reviews for Silence
Phx chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
Nice start. I like how Dean kinda knows but he's in denial that anything like THAT could happen to his brother. Rape is hard on the victim but male victims have an added self given stigma and you can see Sam is suffering for it already.

The brief glimpses of flashback were chilling but I look forward to both Dean and John's (if he is in the story) reaction and I hope they stand behind Sam. But this is your story and you'll tell it the way you like - which is captivating in a scary kinda way, so far.
Kayla chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Wow. I was so upset when I saw that it was removed from the other board. It seems like a great story of strength, and I was happy that you decided to post it here. I think you did a great job writing this. I can't wait to read the next chapter
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
You've got my attention! I'm not sure how long Sam will be able to keep this from Dean, especially with Dean's plan to follow Sam. I'm looking forward to more!

JJ
astalder27 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I love this! Terrific job, I can just see everything that happened. Oh Sammy! Please just tell Dean, you dont have to be so tough all the time! Update soon!
YaoiForeva chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
OMG THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE

I LOVES IT

I WANTS IT

I NEDS IT

please please PLEASE write more!1
friendly chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
good start. can't wait for more

How old are the boys in this story
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
OMG Bambi, what an awesome new story! I can't believe that Sam was sexually attacked. There is no way he is going to be able to keep that from Dean, I mean he is probably going to have some wicked nightmares from this one. And Dean is bound to notice how Sam is repulsed by being touched!

Can't wait to see what happens next!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Oh, that's awful! Dean's going to kick some serious ass, but I think it might be better if he lets the authorities handle it. Hm.

Poor Sammy! Denial, shame, etc. Poor kid. I'm glad you're posting it here.
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I am SO glad to see that you have started posting this fic here where it will get the attention it deserves - from intelligent and open-minded readers! A fabulous start to a subject that you are so brave to tackle. It's great to see this treated in such an intelligent and sensitive way. I'm eagerly awaiting your updates, as always Bambers! Amazons rule (the true ones anyway...)
the vigilante15 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Don't see why it was banned. Great start.
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Its a shame it was banned from another site. It is always a touchy subject, but so long as it is written with consideration I see nothing wrong with it.

A great start, Deans concern, but also blaise behaviour was good. Sams reactions were expected and well written.

Update soon.

Hob x
Hilz72 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
It is such a shame you had to take this story down from the other site as you mentioned. I don't really understand why, as I think you've written this chapter beautifully & very sensatively. You've also managed to capture the Sam's feelings here wonderfully. I'm not usually one for stories about Sam & Dean when they were younger, but I'm certainly liking this one! Please continue this story, I think it's great.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Superb
MDarKspIrIt chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
OMG... Great start for your story! What happen to Sam? I gotta say I have an idea but I can't wait for you to update so you tell us!
Dean's Little Secret chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
aw poor Sammy, this is good hope to see another chapter and I have question for you. after this would you be interested in writing a smiilar story with me?
347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 Next »