Reviews for Silence
lynxzpanther chapter 15 . 11/6/2009
aw, Dean! he has so much guilt and pain!

and poor Sammy! he needs their LOVE, and they're just wrapped up in their own little guilt worlds!
lynxzpanther chapter 13 . 11/6/2009
DEAN!

well, it's not like he WANTED to kill him... well, actually, he did, but he still didn't mean to. self defense. totally.

wow, i had a "no, no, no, no, no..." mantra going there for about three minutes before I realized!

Dean!

lol, is it weird that when I found out the kid had been meaning to shoot Driscoll I went, "aw, I luv him!" he was going to save Dean; I think that's cute. :D
lynxzpanther chapter 11 . 11/6/2009
wow, I printed this to go w/ and read it in my first class, my english class, and my friend glanced up from her work (I was already done) to look up at me and she goes, "... you ok? you look a little... like you're gonna be sick...?" I just nodded. XD good chapter, though, I loved Dean's part. How there was the whole revenge/logic/guilt struggle going on there. amazing.
lynxzpanther chapter 9 . 11/6/2009
Yeah, John was perfect. :D When Dean was standing up to him I had to get up and grab something from my kitchen, and I was predicting John's reaction as I walked back to my comp. Dead on. :D
lynxzpanther chapter 6 . 11/6/2009
ok, I really really love this story; the depth in the emotions is amazing! you definitely have a very rare talent with writing.
lynxzpanther chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
oh, this story is so sad, but it's very well written, too. to say I love it would seem wrong, because obviously I hate that Sammy's hurting, but it's the kind of story that you can't put down to the finish. Great story... so sad! I want to know so badly what happened...
BloodMoon93 chapter 17 . 11/1/2009
this story is great, i absolutely love it. i feel so bad for Sam and Dean, they have it so hard.(they need a hug) i cant wait to read more. Keep up the great work XD
Oceane chapter 17 . 10/26/2009
Those guys're bad news for Dean. So much angst between the brothers, heartwrenching. Please Bambers, don't leave us hanging like this too long, update soon.
bia1007 chapter 17 . 10/17/2009
Another great chapter! Oh I just hope Dean can find the strength to come out of his depression and break with those guys, he’s hurting himself and Sam with it. Sam’s statement at the end very well showed how desperate he is and how much he needs his brother’s help. Desperate times!
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 17 . 10/16/2009
:( (Poor Dean is going down a rough patch and both him and Sam are suffering
masondixon chapter 17 . 10/16/2009
Good chapter. I'm glad Sam said what he said at the end. I look forward to the next chapter. Thank You.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 17 . 10/16/2009
great
irishgirl9 chapter 17 . 10/15/2009
That last line is so heartbreaking. I just wanna hug Sammy. I hope dean doesn't keep hanging out with those boys. They spell trouble. Great update and I can't wait to read more!
supernaturaldh chapter 17 . 10/15/2009
Oh no...I love this story. More please.
skag trendy chapter 17 . 10/15/2009
'With tears slipping down his cheeks, Sam stood silent for several very long moments, then uttered in a voice merely above a whisper, “Then why don't you just go back to wherever it was you were tonight an' get stoned off your ass again so you don't remember I'm your brother – an' I'll jus' go on pretending like you aren't disgusted by the sight of me.”'

Ooh. Telling words indeed. Maybe Dean will finally wake up and steer away from his pursuit of self-destruction. Sam wants to heal but his family, constantly at loggerheads, are not helping him.

Cheers for the update, hon.

Kind regards,