Reviews for Silence
supernaturaldh chapter 17 . 10/15/2009
Oh no...I love this story. More please.
skag trendy chapter 17 . 10/15/2009
'With tears slipping down his cheeks, Sam stood silent for several very long moments, then uttered in a voice merely above a whisper, “Then why don't you just go back to wherever it was you were tonight an' get stoned off your ass again so you don't remember I'm your brother – an' I'll jus' go on pretending like you aren't disgusted by the sight of me.”'

Ooh. Telling words indeed. Maybe Dean will finally wake up and steer away from his pursuit of self-destruction. Sam wants to heal but his family, constantly at loggerheads, are not helping him.

Cheers for the update, hon.

Kind regards,

ST x
doyleshuny chapter 17 . 10/15/2009
I feel badly for Dean but I'm really dissapointed in what he did. I can understand why you might want the pain to go awy but his little brother needs him right now. I know because I've been there. I had to suck it up because my little brother was going through more pain then I could possibly imagine. I know it's hard for Dean but it's 10,0 times harder for Sammy. This is extremely well written.
deangirl1 chapter 17 . 10/15/2009
Yeah! You posted! Great to see this chap up - but so sad to see the boys so far apart and in so much pain that they can't see the other's pain. Can't wait to see how Dean answers Sam's last comment - I hope he heard it! Curious as to what Chaser is up to...
LuckyMe1 chapter 16 . 10/11/2009
Have I already mentioned how much I LOVE THIS STORY!

I'm dying to know when John & Sam are going to find out that Dean killed Driscoll and what does to Dean knowing that they know that he killed a human. PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, IT'S KILLING ME!
masondixon chapter 15 . 9/1/2009
A very painful but good chapter. I can feel the rage and hurt in all the characters. If only some of them would shut their mouths and open their ears and others of them would open their mouths maybe things could start to ease up. I look forward to chapter 16. Thank You.
bia1007 chapter 16 . 8/27/2009
This now is painful on a very high level! Very angsty and deeply oppressive times for Sam, Dean and John and right now it’s as you said, they are on a frantic downward spiral and it’s hurts to read about it, can’t imagine how terrible it must feel for them! Very much loved Jim’s talk with Sam (just wished Jim would have been around longer, he sure was a blessing to this family, especially to Sam), but in the end which is way to go to I’m afraid it will and has to be Dean and Sam and their love for each other what will make them overcome this terrible time. Dean’s actions at the moment (hanging around with those drug addicts at the park – only wanting to forget) are downright scary and dangerous but there was this one little line here that gives me hope they will overcome this horror, Dean’s thoughts in the church – “How do I make him realize that he’s pretty much the only person I really care about in this whole fucked up world?”. This is the essence of their world I believe and what will help them to make it trough – together! Thank you for another amazing chapter!
Oceane chapter 16 . 8/26/2009
What a powerful, poignant story. Sam is so broken, he needs his brother but Dean himself is hurting he doesn't know how to help Sam. And John is overwhelmed by the tragedy that happened to his family. Amazing writing Bambers, your story is touching me greatly. Can't wait to know what'll happen next.
irishgirl9 chapter 16 . 8/24/2009
Wonderful update! Poor Sam, he's so broken right now. I just want to hug him. I hope that Sam takes what Pastor Jim says to heart. I hope dean doesn't smoke pot. The momentary release it will offer is not worth it. I can't wait to read more!
IritIlan chapter 16 . 8/24/2009
Poor Sam, like he didn't have enough to deal with now he blames himself for John and Dean as well! And things really aren't looking goog for him right now, with the way feels and his family behavior just encouraging his way of thinking, even if that's not their intentiion. At least Jim *listens* to him, instead of deciding for him what he needs. doing his best to make things comfortable for him for not just burging in giving orders.

John could learn a lot from him, but it doesn't seem that he'll even try to change even though he'll have to be blind not to realize what he's doing to Sam in his behavior. And to Dean. Does he even try to listen? These problems are way of the kind he becomes good at handleling - nothing to kill - I wish he'll put some of the effort he put into hunting.

I feel for Dean too. He's so down at the moment, that he turns to avoiding problems, avoiding *Sam*, which certainly isn't normal behavior for him. It's sad that he so desperatly want to do the right things, but instead keeps doing the opposite, hurting not only Sam but himself as well. He needs help as much as Sam does, I hope he'll be able to accept it (and be offered help of course).

I loved this chapter. Great insights into the characrets thoughts. Hope to see some of John's point of view too.
doyleshuny chapter 16 . 8/24/2009
Oh Jeese I see more problems coming up! ): I feel bad cause I totally understand why he's acting the way he is. BELIEVE ME I DO but he's got to pull himself together for his little brother. Of course Sammy's angry. He has every right in the world to be angry. He trusted somebody and he completely betrayed his trust. He stole something from Sammy that Sammy can never regain. He needs his father and his older brother to pull it together and do what's best for Sammy. That's the only way that tey can bring Sammy back. This is such an excellent story. It's very hard for me to read because the same thing happened to my family and baby brother. I'm so glad that it seem's that you put so much thought into this before you went ahead and put it to written words. I just hope that Dean and John can get it together and save Sammy before it's too late to save him. They have to bring Sammy back and make him believe that what that monster did was in no way his fault. I'm sure that they will. Especially Dean.
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 16 . 8/23/2009
D: Dean better not get into trouble or else poor Sammy will be hurt more.
deangirl1 chapter 16 . 8/23/2009
SQUEE! New chappie! Awesome update Bam! So... both brothers are in so much pain. At least Pastor Jim is looking out for Sam. So much better for an outsider to step in, and of course, Jim will have the experience to make a difference for Sam. And Dean... falling in with the wrong crowd and finding the wrong way to deal with his own pain and guilt... Love where you are taking this story!
skag trendy chapter 16 . 8/23/2009
NONONO! NOT good! Dean you should know better than to get high with strangers you don't trust. Silly boy! That won't solve your problems, and if you get hurt Sam will blame himself all the more.

Cheers for the fast update, hon.

Kind regards

ST x
greendaypumpkin chapter 15 . 8/20/2009
So much angst, I hope that they can get passed it, I think Dean needs to confess what he's done so they can try and move on.
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »