Reviews for The Blameless Vestal's Lot
WeirdLittleStories chapter 10 . 11/28
What a delightful story!
WeirdLittleStories chapter 8 . 11/28
Hee! I love it that Hermione manages to save the day even while in the early stages of labor!
This one was too weird for me, sorry. Thanks anyway,
LieweHeksie chapter 10 . 10/10/2016
SaiyaCat chapter 10 . 9/23/2016
that was Awsome
SusanMarieS chapter 10 . 8/13/2016
Loved it
harvestsunlight chapter 10 . 10/22/2015
Awesome story. The conversation between Severus and Harry while they're trapped together had me laughing so hard I scared my dogs.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/19/2015
I am eternally grateful that we didn't have to endure foursome smut in this last chapter. That would have been a very disappointing and disgusting ending to a great story!
Xiaou Nem chapter 10 . 3/26/2015
Very interesting take on everything. It is even DH compliant, I like it! And so funny!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 10 . 2/18/2015
Wonderful story.
jensteed chapter 9 . 10/24/2014
It's always so much fun when Ron is an unmitigated arse! Bloody prat screaming at a woman who's just given birth, I'm surprised he made it out with his reattached parts still attached. Fantastic story :)
Newtinmpls chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
I positively adore a well-done version of Luna, and the comment about Snape not being a tenor is priceless.
Aisha04 chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
This was very interesting and dramatic. I liked it
TalesOfSpike chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
Sigh! This was such a treat. It's always wonderful to discover one of your fics that I haven't read before. God bless the SSHG quiz.
TalesOfSpike chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
I'm intensely curious as to what Severus thinks he has to do before he can come back. Rushing on.