Reviews for The Blameless Vestal's Lot
I am eternally grateful that we didn't have to endure foursome smut in this last chapter. That would have been a very disappointing and disgusting ending to a great story!
Xiaou Nem chapter 10 . 3/26
Very interesting take on everything. It is even DH compliant, I like it! And so funny!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 10 . 2/18
Wonderful story.
jensteed chapter 9 . 10/24/2014
It's always so much fun when Ron is an unmitigated arse! Bloody prat screaming at a woman who's just given birth, I'm surprised he made it out with his reattached parts still attached. Fantastic story :)
Newtinmpls chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
I positively adore a well-done version of Luna, and the comment about Snape not being a tenor is priceless.
Aisha04 chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
This was very interesting and dramatic. I liked it
TalesOfSpike chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
Sigh! This was such a treat. It's always wonderful to discover one of your fics that I haven't read before. God bless the SSHG quiz.
TalesOfSpike chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
I'm intensely curious as to what Severus thinks he has to do before he can come back. Rushing on.
TalesOfSpike chapter 8 . 4/19/2013
II guess there will be no more jokes about him having to be less considerate if he was the real Severus.
TalesOfSpike chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
Hee! Things are truly desperate when Severus is willing to turn to Harry/Voldemort for help. Too sleepy now to keep reading but I'll catch up in the morning.
TalesOfSpike chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
Hmmm. Luna and Ron? But who could this master be?
TalesOfSpike chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
"The foot is also too small to be Narcissa's and too large to be Lucius's.

Please tell me that it's that way around because he's taking into account the fact that Narcissa was last seen wearing Lucius's body and vice versa. The idea of a tiny-footed Lucius is messing with my best daydreams, even though that supposed link between foot size and other proportions is meant to be a myth.

As for whatever Hermione has worked out, she's obviously way ahead of me.

Is it wrong that I'd not mind too much if Voldemort did get a hold of Abelard. I guess though that he could just as easily be after Helen. Wait a minute. Does that mean that Pansy is Hermione's mother?
TalesOfSpike chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Ooh! Now will Severus and Hermione just think that they got there first (despite the damp bedding) or will they realise what's happened. And just what is going on with Taddy? Is it really Taddy or is it someone who dressed as an elf.

Oh and thank you so much for Ron's 'costume'. He's deserved exactly that for so long. Probably since he started attacking defenceless animals in PoA.
TalesOfSpike chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Uh-oh! I think Ron is being a little bit thick if he thinks that was part of the planned festivities. I don't think anything good is about to happen.
TalesOfSpike chapter 2 . 4/19/2013

Okay, at first I was thinking the people doing the ritual were Bella, Rud and Rab. Now I'm wondering if maybe those inhumanly thin hands might have been elvish.

And your Luna is gorgeous.