Reviews for Amazing Fantasy
They call me Bruce chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
A lovable story.
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
This is very cool, reminds me of the comics of old. Keep up the good work, your tales of fantasy are great source of refreshment from the crappy fanfiction that plagues us today
They call me Bruce chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
Great chapter, fella.
Wolvmbm chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
Interesting one-shot tale showcasing the Taskmaster with a cameo appearance by Jack Flagg. :D

Please do keep up the good work putting on such a wonderful seires. :)
They call me Bruce chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
Good writing here, fella.
They call me Bruce chapter 7 . 4/26/2011
Some great writing in this chapter.
Wolvmbm chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
Very interesting story. Makes me wonder if either the Cat or this new version of Tigra will cross paths with the Avengers, just like in the comics ? :(

I never knew of a Joanie Baker until you mentioned where she's from in the end of this tale.

Seems like there is a lot of non-Superheroes that pre-date the Silver Age of Marvel that I don't know about. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great series like this one as I hope for a sequel to this story and that the Cat will meet Tigra in the future. :)
They call me Bruce chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
Good work here.
Wolvmbm chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
Never thought I see the day...MODOK vs Vampires. Well, now I've seen everything in Marvel comics. :D

Very clever idea of yours as well to intergrate so many characters from various titles into this little tale of yours. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon such ideas like this one for future reads...I mean A.I.M and Vampires just Wow. ;P
They call me Bruce chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
Another great chapter. Keep em coming.
Wolvmbm chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
Wow,

Wacky Time traveling adventure starnig Misty Knight.

Very clever indeed. I must say I do enjoy the 70s background hints and seeing Misty's sense of duty and honor within this tale. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon all of your great series. ;)
gen x chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Not bad
They call me Bruce chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
I'm glad you're putting the chapters in one place. I hope you get more reviews that way.
Wolvmbm chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
I must say you really do have a good nack at using various of Marvel history characters. :D

Please keep up the good work on these tales of Marvel history. ;-)
They call me Bruce chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Great. So youre going to make this a series instead of one shots?