Reviews for Flip, Flop
padamajedward chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
Lovely story, thankyou for writing such a fantastic story
HilsonMarvey27 chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
Oh my god! This is HILARIOUS! Even though it has been years since you updated, I would LOVE IT if you did! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!
housestartrek chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
You realy need to finish this...r-e-a-l-l-y.

If you do, you will make my day...or week...month..whatever...
Muirgen Monet chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
You should continue this story.
Kaylee Tam chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
I love this story. It's hilarious and you got the characters almost perfectly. I'm waiting for more.
Fenrik chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
“You bought a rock from somebody on Ebay?”

That killed me! way to go! i'm really enjoying this

-Sora
LobstarMonstar chapter 3 . 6/5/2008
FWEE, finally a good House crossover story! i'm waiting for updates!
Sauronia chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
I REALLY wasn't expecting this to be a decent story. The idea in itself isn't original, and there's only three chapters so far, so I had no expectations.

Well, it wasn't a decent story.

It was an AWE-INSPIRING story.

Sci-fi House fics are by FAR some of the hardest fics to write in all of fandom. Mostly because, House likes solving puzzles, and sci-fi is relatively unsolvable. But you managed to make the most of this plot, make pretty funny reactions, glorify the little details of the switch, and keep the whole thing interesting. I don't think I could have done that, even if I tried my hardest!

Don't let laziness weigh you down, keep at it!

Score: 10/10
ValykirieRevolution chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
lol, another crack fic I've read today. This one actually makes me think my crack fic isn't that bad an idea. I love picturing house in wilson's body, acting like a total ass. XD I'd be funny if somehow, all the cast switched around. A giant switch party! XD this is very funny
theviewfromhere chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
Sorry it took me so long to review, but i've been kind of holed up in Hawaii for the last two weeks...my computer access was kind of limited over there on the secluded island, thousands and thousands of miles away. Please forgive me. :P

Either way, I just have to say, it just keeps getting better and better as your writing skills keep improving. This was the best chapter yet, unarguably. And yeah, I know I've probably said that about every single chapter you've ever written, but get used to it, because it's true every single time and I'm probably gonna keep saying it. I love the tiny little details that you add that make the story seem more like a narration than a made-up piece of fiction. It's really like you've actually experianced this, as impossible as that would be. Have you thought about doing any professional sci-fi writing? (People would seriously buy it. I would buy it!)

Great one.

KT
Bloody Koalas chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Laughing so hard right now...I just knew that House couldn't be nice to Dana! This is great. Please update when you can. :)

-Hadley
Noutchka chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
I love it, it's great !

Keep going !
Miss-Janine chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Haai,

Yeaah new chapter! I loved it. Funny solutions for trying to switch back;) And Wilson finally growing some backbone against House, whoo!

You beat me:P I'm not writing for a while actually, I'm preparing for my exams. When I have some inspiration I'll write, but it will be a while for I post my next chapter..

Hope you update soon!

Toodles,

Janine
madamwolf chapter 3 . 4/4/2008
This was a really good chapter, it was kinda "oh my gosh" and "hehe" at the same time. Loved it. And I know what you mean when you feel the need to cover every little detail, I get that way with some of my stories.
chaoskir chapter 3 . 4/4/2008
Yeah, great new update! I like the dialog-thing. Well I would like a bit of slash action too but it's your story and who knows if there will be slash in there by the time? Yup, you know it but your readers a reading curious with wide open eyes every new sentence written with your hand and if that is dialog ... so that is great. I'm (one of your readers) is thinking that are great written dialogs completely in the characters. So, the story is funny and I just hope they will switch back and ... no, I don't tell you my hopes... I'll just wait for the next chapter even if I can't wait to know how it will goes on with your switching-thing.

Thanks for sharing this story.