Reviews for College Melody
:D I like it!
ArosAi chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I loved it -
Twinpoplove chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I really like tthis story it make squeal like a fan girl a lot of time and i love your style of writing.
DarkAngel010 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Sora Nami Kayaki chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
yes do a epilogue, i liked this story so much it was really good!
Innocent KH chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Wow-wee. I would so do a huge mind explodin review right now...but am supposed to be doing my chemistry exam paper b4 goin gonna have to huury...sorry .

but was just...breath-takin and just wonerfully written. So very original and an amazing and exquisite idea to make Sora the actor and not Riku! . Ya cos u know, Riku being actor is typical and all (sometimes..depends on how well it's written . lol) u know? lol. so yp..i proper LOVED the idea...and hehehe...i just wanna eat sora...He's too cute! Hehehe .

and Riku is just as adorable..and so is Roxas and Axel..hmm..and Demyx and Kairi . Hehehhe style is very unique and just wants me to read on and on and gah! this was beautiful! .

I tyruly truly luurved this! RawR! . hehehe

Now i need to go...take care and keep up the amazing and creativity you put in this! .
rainbow cupcake chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Panther X chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I really liked this! Love the flow and description, and the epilogue.
phillly24 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
dat was a great story nd keep up da gud work :)
frndshiponfire chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
aww i love it! great job!
Bonfiore'sGirl chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Yay! Sorry it took me so long to reveiw to this one, but bottom line, it was great. I was laughing and giddy at some parts. Like Axel's Mountain Dew. That was hilarious! Good job!
Xaluar chapter 1 . 6/15/2008

Although, have you ever heard of chapters?

harmonemmy chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
this was so cute! I wish it had been longer!
578929 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008

It was cute, funny and a little corny.

Just how a like it.

So cute and funny, so, so cute.
WonderDaze chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
you should really make a sequel for this! it's super great! i mean i love it! so please make one..please please please please please...?