Reviews for Durmstrang's Daughter
bboops17 chapter 6 . 4/30/2015
luna got to love her hee
bboops17 chapter 4 . 4/30/2015
wow brill first chap
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Update immediately, please!
RosieShak11 chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
This seems quite a bit too much like 'insta-love' to me. Snape is not the sort of person who would suddenly fall in love with someone like that and I feel that he is pretty OOC in this
Guest chapter 24 . 9/22/2012
such a cool story, especially with the end written by sergei, and it's very sweet that alyxandra is writting goblet of love
By Another Name chapter 24 . 5/20/2011
A lovely read from start to finish. I'm glad you mentioned it to me. I don't know how I missed it. I was writing a similar story during almost the same dates.
By Another Name chapter 23 . 5/20/2011
"I will deal with you after the crowds leave, beloved. Now, go work your vocal magic on Viktor..."

This line simply tickled me to death. It's exactly the sort of thing a wife of Snape would say.

Lovely wedding from beginning to end.
By Another Name chapter 22 . 5/20/2011
"The happiest days are the days when babies are born." (Melanie Wilkes in Gone with the Wind)
By Another Name chapter 21 . 5/20/2011
Of course Flammel was involved in that stupid veil. I've thought for a couple of years now that Flammel must have been Severus's master when he was a journeyman. I've written at least two stories with that tidbit in the backstory. Leaving everything to Severus makes sense.
By Another Name chapter 20 . 5/20/2011
Two weeks to study a year's worth of stuff! Quite a few nifty things. I like the way you got Bellatrix, there. Blaise's paternity was a bit of a suprise, but that will turn out to be good for the rest of the family, now.
By Another Name chapter 19 . 5/20/2011
The final preparations have been made and the game is afoot. Time for one last deep breath before it starts...
By Another Name chapter 18 . 5/20/2011
Aw, you found a way to give Min and Alastor a huge family. I'm so happy for Remus and Dora.