Reviews for Strange Mad Ecstasy
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I think Nobodies do have at least pieces, or fragments of the hearts they had before. And Demyx is just one of those people who puts his soul into what he loves! Great job at portraying that! I really, truly could see this happening.
The Mystic Doctor chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I've wondered just how far composers will go to make sure they don't lose inspiration. Having Demyx unwittingly create (or re-create) his own heart from music is so very meaningful...
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Aww... Poor Demyx gets sick but finds heart which he can't keep. Roxas should think twice before he starts to talk about destroying Demyx great composions! Anyways, awesome job as always!
Kigichi chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
This was awsome. yuo really captiured the essance of what it means to be a composer. To be so focused on the one thing you live for that nothing else matters. It's simply beautiful. Can you write a sequal where Demyx plays his composition for everyone? I bet if they heard it then they wouldn't think him spending five days working nonstop would seem so strange! and why did Demyx reach for Axel's hand and not roxas? Was it because he was closer or are you trying to hint at something more? Anyways, great job (as always) and i cant wait for more! that having been said:ONWARD!
Reds Owshad Dark chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Gods, talk about a perfectionist! Psychotically wrapped in music. That's Demyx for ya. Only he could find a heart by going insane. And it looks like Axel's jealous. Is this a oneshot? I hope not. It's so good.

I read your a/n and now I wanna see schizo!Axel. More like need too see it. Sounds insanily funny/scary(if there's a difference).
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I know it's been said before, but Demyx is REALLY dedicated.

And he gots a heart! So sweet...if you forget the delirium and the fever...

~Emyx
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
That was so cute! I was exceedingly jealous that EG's parents let her stay up in time to see this posted. She told me and Ocean's Nocturne about it at school today. I just got home from play rehearsal and ran to read it. It was worth it! I'm a little mad at Roxas for even suggesting that Axel destroy it, but I'm glad that Axel was smart, for once!
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Wow, the first part was creepy, but really cool... Demyx making a heart for himself out of music is really cool- like with kid!Demyx. Too bad it went away after. And the author's note is brilliant.
Little Pastry chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Wow. ;~: I really do love your Demyx. And... you're a great writer, really you are. I kind of wish I could write like you do.