Reviews for Stupid Cupid
SusanMarieS chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
aww well guess you won't be finishing this one. too bad. thanks for the effort though. it was really funny.
CasualReader chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
Please Finish!

this was fun to read!
Bitch-with-Wit chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
I was drinking a soda when I got to the Ralph part.

I think I may have inhaled it into my lungs.

Bitch.

(;
Chibi Mistress chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
i really hope you finish this story. I'd like to see how this all goes down. haha. It'll be interesting, that's or sure. :]
London Romance chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
I think I might've read I love…Who?, the Harry Potter fanfic you were inspired by. I couldn't finish reading the whole thing because I was too busy laughing. It was so hilarious, as is your fanfic!

I love the love hexagon (is that even possible?) you got going on with Sam, Sally, Derek, Casey, and Noel. It's so hilarious, I might not be able to stop laughing! I'm rooting for Sam/Sally, Derek/Casey, Noel/...uh, someone. I love Noel, but Derek and Casey are meant-to-be.

Plus Sheldon's always awesome, and is even more awesome with Emily, so we must get them back together! Screw Pete! Ahaha...

Lizzie and Jamie is always adorable too. They're just too cute, with all the hesistation and stuff. They make me smile.

Am I such a dork for loving the 'national cooling, global warming' thing? Hehe, Teddy's so rad.

But you are CRUEL! No updates since March? Really? I'm kind of insulted, and I've only just tuned in! Update soon? I'm kind of impatient over here, especially over such an awesome fanfic like this one. ;D
Tortillarilla chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
plz update soon i luv ur story im eager to find out how this ends up
tennisplayerx33 chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
wow! ahha this is soo cute(:

update soon!
miharu365 chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
I agree with Lizzie on that last statement. Write more soon.
Admiral Lily chapter 3 . 6/2/2008
I noticed you haven't updated this in awhile. Just my luck that I'd find it now. ;) I really love what you've got going here and I hope you'll find a way to update this soon. :D
FindingReality chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
Haha great story!

The love hexagonish thing is awesome! I sure hope they all end up with the right people in the end though!

cough-Dasey-cough :-D

Anwho, love the story and can't wait till you update it again!
arbitraryink chapter 3 . 4/25/2008
So, I started reading this fic tonight, and at the end of chapter three, my first thought was, "Where's the rest?" Anyway. Your writing skills are awesome, and I'm totally impressed with your use of all the characters - for example, I've loved Ryan ever since Bully Brothers, and I'm SO excited to see him in this story.

I hope you add another installment soon!

- arbitraryink
splenetic chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
Heh ...this is fun. xD
chiyobatsu chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
so cute!
unoriginal-elizabeth chapter 3 . 3/15/2008
I love this! It's so gloriously complicated! I really love that you've given everyone a plot line - I really like Lizzie's story, and I squee'd when you brought Sheldon back (I just saw 'No Prom-ises' and really liked Emily/Sheldon). The George and Nora stuff made me smile, while the love...okay 'triangle' doesn't really cut it, with Casey, Derek, Noel etc., is intriguing and very funny.
QueenKalasin chapter 3 . 3/11/2008