Reviews for Thrice Upon a Time
Please finish this one!
Zayide chapter 3 . 2/16
Will u finish this one? Please?
labyrinthguest chapter 3 . 1/22
oh pleeeaaaseeeee update! its 2015 already!
Ptolomeia chapter 3 . 1/18
Ok, I realize this has probably been discontinued, having last been updated 7 years ago, but I just want to say that I love your work and it makes me sad to see this unfinished. You write horror exceedingly well and your non-fluffy Goblin King always give you chills. This fic is very well done and I hope that you some day decide to get back to it. Thank you for the ride thus far.
3iggy chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
Ah geeze! I thought the story was complete...this is going to slay me...figuratively.
3iggy chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
That one part was very scary. I love your evil Jareths.
artistfingerz chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
I read this a while back and just had to read it again. It's such an amazing story I do hope you finish it one day.
Shadow131 chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
I held off on reading this for so long, since I knew I'd just be torturing myself since it's not finished.
I couldn't stay away. It's Subtilior, of course it's amazing.
I understand why you may not finish, but boy do I wish you would! You're among the best out there, and I'm sure you must know that.
xx chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
Wow that was wow seriously ..
You have to update !
It's been 6years and we're waiting for you 3
Humdumdiddlydurr chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
This is amazing and my favorite Labyrinth fanfic. Though, it breaks my heart that it has not been updated in so many years. No one does a dark Jareth like you do, and while I doubt this will get read, I do hope you finish this story someday. I love how you have constructed these dream/nightmare sequences, and that you have created a very believable, versatile character in Sarah. Very well done.
Eomer chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
WHAT? You still haven't finished this?
Subtilior, I have not forgotten this story since I first stumbled upon it years ago... disturbing, beautifully written, and spot-on in character.
PLEASE finish this!
Best regards,
Eomer
Guest chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
6 years and no new chapter. Shame, shame... i really wanted to read the rest!
Aleta Wolff chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
O 'lobo mal' vai estar esperando por ela! Essa fic é ótima, pena que vc deixou de postar.
scipio96 chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
Please continue this! It's amazing :D I love it :D :D :D That bit about the plastic surgery was pretty scary though.. So was one of Sarah's nightmares what would have happened if she had said yes instead of turning him down? I thought she wanted (secretly) to be with him.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2013