Reviews for Mr X
blinded little adjii chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
WAHAHAHAHA! yeah that was fun..löl w0oh0o *runnin ar0und wit a d0nkey grinning at the side . I kinda lik-*donkey kicks..ouch hey! _ ok i LOVE this! Its insane dude! W0oh0o
Jetsonastro2002 chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
FYI, three of your text's are too long: Harry's answer to "And how did you come to realize this?"; Mr X's text that begins with "You know, I'd laugh..."; and Mr. X's text that begins with "If they are any friends at all..." SMS messages are limited to 160 characters with spaces.
zissy chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
totally awesome :D
Smencil chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
this was so very cute :)
Nenne chapter 9 . 10/29/2009
Good one!
Ummm123456789 chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
wow great story! i luved the last chapter!
Nefariousandrea chapter 9 . 8/1/2009
I loved this. It has brought me two plot bunnies. You, my dear, and your story shall be credited big time for these awesome plots. Keep up the great work.
alsogoneforeveryeah chapter 9 . 4/23/2009
tis ws good s hell. luvd it. u rock!

;)
alsogoneforeveryeah chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
“Hello, Potter,” a voice he hadn't heard in almost a year drawled both in his ear and from behind him. “Now, tell me why you couldn't at least try to calm that nest you call hair.”

*makes a happy slasher fangirl dance* .ooved this!
alsogoneforeveryeah chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
"Does this mean you're some sort of a gay masochist?" Ron asked. "What about Ginny? And Cho? I mean, both were women. Well, I'm not sure about Cho, but I grew up with Ginny, and I know she's female."

"Nice observation, dear," Hermione said sarcastically. "But, I'll let you in on a little secret, both were also kinda boyish. I mean, Cho was kinda masculine with no chest – and she still has none, remember what she looked like at the last Anniversary. And you can't deny that Ginny – well, let's just say that being raised with six brothers didn't help her femininity any."

You're right! I've never thought this way before. Good thinking!
alsogoneforeveryeah chapter 6 . 4/23/2009
I love it when they shower all the bloody time! UST FTW!
alsogoneforeveryeah chapter 5 . 4/23/2009
Two days more, huh? That's... Too long! Gotta go and read more.
alsogoneforeveryeah chapter 4 . 4/23/2009
Ha! This is so like a Hollywood romance film. I can see Reese Witherspoon with a phone in her hands, waiting for a message from this mysterious guy- that happens to be the on she's already in love with!

Loved it.
alsogoneforeveryeah chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
Photo album was a nice idea. I liked it.
alsogoneforeveryeah chapter 2 . 4/23/2009