Reviews for Love during a Night in spring
Narutofan90000 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Great story. Normally not a fan of point of view stories, but this one was extremely well written. Good use of metaphors, though your descriptive details were amazing. I look forward to reading more of your work.
ArtisticRelevance chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Amazing. I liked it!
kiuibi123 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
beautifil..*sniff* sniff* absouly beautiful.
Razman360 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Holy crap, that was great. It was short, yet was gripping and was as good as any 10 long story. It was very unique and a piece of work to be proud of. Well done!
Ganja Naraku chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Such an intertesting style or writing. I must say you have a great deal of talent.
Sairaiya chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
well yeah, i have to admit i was really critical towards most stories lately but in this case i have nothin to complain about. like the others said you've quite a different writingstyle, but that is what makes it this good, you're not just another author, no your style is unique.

thus i really enjoyed your story, and i'll make sure to keep an close eye on you and your stories. i for sure am curious about your following workings.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Wow this is a unique perspecitve on a lemon. I really liked it too. It's great because you can feel the love they have for each other in this one.
hyuuga's pale rose chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
wow, this is definetly different. i honestly think you did really well on this story. the grammar wasn't a real problem, but if you're still unsatisfied you can PM me about being your beta reader.
NilName chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
It maybe short, but you made the best out of it. Very passionate, hot and beautiful.

BANG BANG!
nxhfan chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
the way you wrote this oneshot was very outside the boxvery good job! could you please write a naruino next? if you do thank you! :)
Era-chan chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Hot and sweet. Hot and sweet. Hot and sweet.

Yup, it is hot and sweet. Nice ficlet of a lemony/limey NaruHina. Love how you described the action through Hinata's eyes.

Keep it up!
THE HEE-HO KING chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Not half bad kinda sweet actually a nice break from others I've seen I wouldn't mind to see more from you keep up the good work
Naruto Fanfic Reader chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
It was a very beautiful story. You dont need someone to help you in grammer. Even though I see some mistakes, its all good. And no, im too young to help you with grammer. Good job! Hope you write another one.
CyberPony chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
whoa... this is seriously your first time at writing a story? cause you have a style really proper to you it's amazing! you rock continiue on writing!
nameless chapter 1 . 2/26/2008