Reviews for Octave
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 22 . 11/16/2013
Awesome story! Although it sucks that it didn't turn out to be P/H although I do love Gwen though
Star Fata chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Adored this so very much. Loved that you included Gwen.
a kitsune's light chapter 22 . 8/9/2012
Awesome story!
doodlechick12 chapter 22 . 12/15/2011
Ooh, I loved it! I really enjoy reading your Spiderman and HP stories; they are all so good! Maybe you could do a sequel to this with more in depth about the Avengers Initiative?
SkyHighFan chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Nice and in the third movie while he had no memory, Harry was shown painting something.
Imperial Dragon chapter 22 . 1/23/2011
I read your story all in one go, since it was so great.
Kami No Raijin chapter 15 . 10/11/2010
it seems harry is still having brotherly love or bortherly complex if he cant make it work with MJ
TOOL.2 chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
No! Harry! don't go to LaGuardia! It will consume your soul and make you feel worthless! they will cut all your favourite art classes and take away your phone! AH

sorry. Spent the worst 5 months of my life there.

anyway. I lovelovelove this. sosososo much.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 22 . 8/21/2009
This was really, really awesome.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 9 . 8/21/2009
I love how it's Harry saying 'Don't tell (whomever)' instead of people saying 'Don't tell Harry'. And I think handling the bite offstage is effective- if you'd done it onstage, you'd've had to devote a fair bit to it that could have detracted from the Harry situation. Nicely played.
Go10 chapter 22 . 1/19/2009
Awesome story. Enjoyed it very very much.

My heart stopped when you kept dropping hints that Harry was gay-gay for Peter. I kept hoping, please no-it can't be that kind of story. Thank god it didn't make that turn, cuz I love the love that the two have for each other-as long as it's a fraternal one!

I loved the family you created. It was a very loving family, a family anyone would want to be in. Everyone had their faults but they all loved each other in their own way. I very much enjoyed reading all the family moments. They were all very good. Loved that one scene where Rosie was reminscing about Peter and Harry growing up, the one where she was looking at the pictures.

I especially liked when Otto feared for Harry's life when Norman first made a threat on the kid's life to him. I was afraid at first that Otto would develop an attachment to Peter only, but to see him express that love for Harry all the same given that he had no scientific talents, iunno, it was a beautiful scene to read lol.

My only qualms was that the ending was just a tad flat. I loved everything preceding it but iunno, I felt like I wanted more when I finished it.

Beautiful story though.
Dark Sorceress Hecate chapter 22 . 12/5/2008
I really love this story; please keep up the good work.
re-harakhti chapter 22 . 8/4/2008
Oh my dear...I loved this story I really did, then...ew - PeterxGwen, HarryxMJ? WHY!

Maybe I'm just too used to reading HarryxPeter stories (and just slash in general) but, come on, you know? It just like went so totally weird with your relationship pairings at the end, I mean - 10 out of 10 for pulling the HxMJ out of the hat, I didn't see that twist coming.

But really...I mean, you know...really?

(sigh)

Maybe there could be a sequel where everyone gets back together with whom they are meant to be with - and MJ and Gwen disappear...oh I don't know, giant mutant rats eat them or something, or two tiny metorites could hit them on the heads missing all others?

But yep, good writings as usual, I liked how you introduced their current status by using a discussion over the ceremony and the cover of the magazine.
Revertigo chapter 22 . 8/1/2008
This story is so awesome!
Nina chapter 22 . 7/29/2008
Well, I'm sad to see such a good story end. It was a fun ride though, so great job! Though, to be honest, I thought the end seemed a little sudden/rushed, and that it sort of went off in a strange, unexpected direction. I'm a little disappointed that you didn't really tie up all of the loose ends and such. Did real life interfere and you just decided to wrap up this story? Either way, I did enjoy this story. I definitely plan on reading some more of your stuff 8*)