Reviews for La Liberté de Breen à Vivre
Erin chapter 37 . 1/31
Everytime I read this story, (cause I've read it more than once), I picture Christian Kane as Micah!
Lauren Saint chapter 44 . 11/26/2014
Awesome story! Loved it from start to finish :D
Lauren Saint chapter 24 . 11/26/2014
Love this story! The birthing chapters are great, dont like ones that are unrealistic :D also yay JD Robb is my fav author! Haha great story!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 44 . 11/21/2014
what a wonderful story this was! thank you for you and thank you for the sharing of yourself with others.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 28 . 11/21/2014
Ah I love your "Pink Panther" reference!
LuciMoon chapter 44 . 8/4/2014
Love, love, LOVE this story!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/7/2014
Dear, godfather translated to romanian is "nas" the s has a comma under it. Also it's not "meu dragoste", it's "dragostea mea", just so you know.
tullemojen chapter 44 . 5/8/2014
Beautiful story, totally addicted
lilmisadiva chapter 19 . 12/8/2013
loving this
SablePhoenix chapter 44 . 10/20/2013
A wonderful story! Thanks for sharing it.
turtledonkey27 chapter 44 . 7/1/2013
this was very cute. the accents/dialect were a bit too much, sometimes hard to read, but otherwise very nice story. glad ginny got it in the end, too.
a chapter 41 . 5/24/2013
Half way through the story you start mentioning 2 dogs instead of 3. Also, Percy at first had been labeled a heroic spy, and later as someone who'd been under Imperius. Those small technicalities aside, I'm very impressed by the story. I spent all day yesterday trying to imagine what sort of justice you'd cook up for the villain of the story.
a chapter 32 . 5/23/2013
The healer's here now, might as well do the rhinoplasty. ha.
a chapter 29 . 5/23/2013
Very, very exciting chapter. Wow! Great job.
a chapter 14 . 5/22/2013
It seems rude and disrespectful to search for Harry when he is trying so hard to stay hidden. Ginny is only one of the reasons for these people to butt out.