Reviews for Dead Men Tell No Tales
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Loving it! Dean is such a hound with the lemonade stand girl. the cool breeze when you enter the ride. The insight that both brothers have about dean never having the opportunity to be an awesome dad.

Please don't make us wait too long for chapter 2.
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I love this story, the thought of Sam and Dean in Disney makes me smile...and the mental image I now have of Jensen and Jared in pirate costumes...sorry, what were we talking about again?

Brilliant first chapter, very creative. I had a lovely aw moment with Dean singing the pirate song with the kids.

And a double cliffy, well now thats just wrong. Get back here and update or next time I'll send burnt cookies.

Chocolate kiss cookies for you, update soon!
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
loved it! Hopefully there will be more!
Deanaholic1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
omg, soo wicked awesome, i love ti so far!
Xdaisy chainX chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
dumping ashes...thats just nasty...

nice fic though, super origniality lol

always love a fic where dean gets to interact with kids, he has a natural way with them

awesome, update soon!

XsarahX
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
OMG HUN!

you have done it so much justice!

hehe, absoloutley amazing hun!

WOW! i love the pirates theme lol

x

OH GOD- theyve got dean...sams' hurt...

ohh i can't wait for ore juicy swagbuckling chappies!

update whenever hun, no pressure x

THANKS x loved it
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Oh, honey! This is awesome! I'm glad to see you out here again. You've got less than a month before the big trip...I'm so excited for you.

Sorry, I digress.

Love this fic. And, yes, Winchesters at Disneyland. If anyone will find trouble, it's them. More, please.
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Argh matey. I have a feeling things aren't going to go so smoothly for our boys this outing. I always suspected Disneyland was full of evil. Especially It's A Small World, I still have nightmares about that ride.

Oh and a smile with dimples in paragraph two and bangs on forehead. I miss that Sam. Dean and the boys was lovely as well.

Oh yeah a five Impala start!
Ash8 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Yay! New fic from one of my fav writers. Great start - pirates and Winchesters - yum! I look forward to more - really, really!

Oh and people like to scatter ashes on amusement rides? That's kinda freaky.
lostatc chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I like it! Your take on how the brothers would act in Disneyland is great! I love Dean's behavior with the kids and how quickly Sam became protective also. I can't wait for more of this story.
abni chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Hey there :)

Great first chapter! You made me laugh, you made me sniff, you give us Dean in danger and hurtSam - what more can a girl wish for?

I can so picture Dean's happy face when he starts singing along with the little boy! And also his sad, wistful face when he thinks about never getting a family of his own.

And I love the way you describe the way the two are looking at each other, and knows what each look means, that concern and worry that they both feel.

Love the way you mingle memories into teh story - about hot, cranky, little Sam and later Sam who obeys Dean (but doesn't let on how he'd always obey that voice LOL).

'Dean noticed the look of concern Sam carried in his eyes during unprotected moments reappear than just as quickly disappear behind hazel shutters' - LOVE this line! Don't we all know that look? *sniff*

And this is just so so so heartbreaking:

'Sam chuckled, amused by his brother’s ability to let go of the hunter personae and relate to kids so easily. His chuckle died away as it struck him that he would never really get to see Dean like this with his own family. As the father he could have been, the strong, caring man he should have been able to share with a family.

If he really thought about it, this was the Dean who had so often carried more than his fair share of the family burden growing up, the Dean who was his big brother. This was the brother who had kept the monsters away when their dad was gone. The brother who taught him how to hotwire a car, who defended him against school yard bullies and who forged their father’s signature on field trip permission slips. Later, he was the brother whom he had caught watching him sleep after Jessica died and the brother who had literally given his life for him.' *wipes away tears*

And then Dean being taken by the spirit and poor Sam hurt and unconscious and thinking he's failed Dean - what an evil evil cliffie, but brilliantly written!

Can't wait to read the next chapter!

Love, Anne
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
This is really fun so far :o)! Can't wait to see where you're going with it.

I love the take on Dean's secret wish for a family, he's just so cute with kids. And the idea of the two of them on a Disney ride is awesome lol.

Update soon!
Faeith chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
lol freakin awesome X) Keep up the good work.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10