Reviews for Dead Men Tell No Tales
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
OMG! she better accept lol hun

OMG this was incredible hun- as normal hun yo've shocked me and hooked me in your amazingly written and so fantastic, chappies

HUN- your so talented and it shows so much, thanks for the super incredable update i LOVED IT

thanks so much hu your truly an awesome person hehe x

lol hun- OMG! with Dean coming in and out like that Sam's really scared you show fantastic brotherly bonds and show the characters so well its like their telling me the story hehe

SUPER uber awesome hun thanks so much!

AAH- cant wait for more my dear hehe x

THANK- ps sorry it took me so long to review- im an idiot x
Scullspeare chapter 6 . 6/7/2008
I love loopy Dean, and the protective side of Sam it brings out. I wish we could see more of that on the show but, until then, we have you. :)

I also love when authors make really effective use of 'Sam' and 'Sammy.' Here when Dean uses 'Sammy,' it really speaks to his mindset. Awesome.

Glad you got back to this story. Yeah, there's a bittersweet undercurrent given the finale but here it's more sweet than bitter.

I'm pulling my hair out over my own story right now so this was a VERY welcome distraction. Cheers!

Charlie Girl 79 chapter 6 . 6/5/2008
excellent! half naked Dean, projectile vomit and felonious/concerned Sam all roled into one and a cliifie I don't want to wait for, HURRY!
carocali chapter 6 . 6/5/2008
These things are not looking good for our boys! Will Collette entertain Sam's bargain, or will she push him aside to get what she wants?
princess peanut chapter 6 . 6/5/2008
Hey, I'm actually at work right now, so I gotta be quick. Great job on this last chapter. As always, magnificant! And your other story too(the vampire one) great coule of chapters. I'll give ya a better review later. But you are amazing as always1
heather03nmg chapter 6 . 6/5/2008
You know, if I hadn't been so busy these past two weeks than I would have been poking you on a daily basis for updates.

Now I can hold back convention info unless I see some you best get writing!

Loved the chapter. Hee, Dean puked on Sammy's shoes. Ah shoes, reminds me of my own shoe trauma *sigh*

Loved this, made me smile.

“Peachy?” Sam parroted with a shake of his head. Dean wasn’t peachy any more than he was keen, splendid or dandy.

And beautiful, wonderful sleepy, sick, loopy Dean in this chapter. I love you for that.

Cookies for you, update soon!
irismay42 chapter 6 . 6/5/2008
OMG, first you give us Pixie!Dust!Dean and now we've got Stoned!Off!His!Face!Dean! I loved the way Sam was having to hold Dean up and remind him to put on his jeans... (No, no, Sam, don't feel you have to do that on our account!) Again, you mixed the knockabout comedy of the first half of the chapter really well with the jarring realism of Dean's situation at the end - when Sam is having to scramble to find a way to save his brother's life.

Great job - and great cliffie!
Muffy Morrigan chapter 6 . 6/5/2008
Oh it gets better and better, nothing brightens my day like a blood sacrifice. *sighs* Unless it's Dean being sacrificed. Even better! Only, I already need more!

Five freshly waxed, lovingly detailed Impalas with an anti-voodoo doll on the seat
Ash8 chapter 6 . 6/5/2008
Wonderful! So happy to see this updated!

I know what you mean about the finale. I'm still in denial!

As usual, I look for to more!

SamDeanLover28 chapter 6 . 6/5/2008
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 6 . 6/4/2008
lostatc chapter 6 . 6/4/2008
I can understand only too well how the show can throw you off of writing...the show, interviews, or any number of other things. I am glad that you returned to this story. I've been enjoying it. I can't wait to see how Sam's deal pans out, hopefully better than Dean's did. Thanks for the read.
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 6 . 6/3/2008
Interesting, funny and all round great fic so far. Looking forward to an update.
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
“I don’t recall asking if I could leave,” Sam replied, his voice dropping dangerously low.

THIS is umbelievably sexy. :)
Nana56 chapter 6 . 6/3/2008
Boy, do I understand! I haven't been able to work on ANYTHING new since the finale, just been messing around with old stuff.

BTW - I don't mind if you own Supernatural or Disneyland, but I'm REALLY glad you don't own any voodoo rituals!

What a chapter! You really rocked with this one. "You're not the boss of me, Sammy." Awesome in this context. Poor Sam having to deal with a mercurial brother who's 'there' one second and 'somewhere else' the next. So patient! He's going to collapse completely when it's all over.

Well done, my dear. I really loved it!
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »